I handcraft all products within 2 days.
Generally orders process faster than that but I can’t guarantee a faster processing time.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
Protect your potion(s) by:
- Storing them in a cool dark location
- Glass jars are ideal for storing bath salts and large portions of incense. Salt crystals absorb the scent of the container they are stored in and their scent will be altered if stored in plastic.
- Essential oils will dissolve glassine bags. Transfer salts and incense to glass jars as soon as possible after purchase.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
- They are left in direct sunlight
- they are exposed to too much heat – make sure bath salts are added to the water right before you get into the tub.
Mearas Potions ships through USPS. Other carriers (UPS, USPS, FEDEX) may be used if agreed upon with customer.
I ship all International products through USPS. Other carriers may be used upon agreement with customer.
Mearas Potions is not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping. These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
I do my best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
* Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need 2 days to be handmade.
Mearas Potions does not accept returns due to the personal nature of my products. I do offer travel size versions of products so that they may be tested easily.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase please contact me. My goal is for you to be happy.