It’s the Witches time of year; if you need assistance from the Goddess of Underdogs, this Dressed Goddess Hecate Wiccan Kit will help you invoke Goddess Hekate to get the key to your future with powerful meditation and divination tools
Included in the Dressed Goddess Hecate Wiccan Kit:
- Dressed Goddess Hecate Wicca Oil – The best-selling Goddess Hecate Oil just got better. Your favorite oil is beefed up with crystals to support your enhanced needs this time of year, giving you extra protection, and to honor and invoke the Goddess of Underdogs to your side when you need her most. Summon her ancient wisdom and let her gird you with the powers only the Dark Triple Goddess holds. Amber, Mugwort, Frankincense, even the Oracle of Delphi’s favorite herb and more have made Hecate oil a perennial favorite; in the Dressed Goddess Hecate Wicca Oil the Goddesses favorite stones, such as Black Obsidian and Smoky Quartz, protect you, while Black Tourmaline and Watermelon Tourmaline purify the energies around you, readying them for her presence; Baltic Amber and Lapis Lazuli prepare you for the Divine and ancient knowledge coming your way, while Dumortierite helps you process the information and move forward on your path. Gorgeous and deeply magical, this ritual tool will transform your moon spell work, especially with Samhain coming and the thinning veil.
- Through the Mists loose incense made with Wicca oils and magical herbs helps witches and empaths in meditation and magical work through the thinning veil with the extra grounding and protection they need. To match the idea of safety with journey work, I crafted the Through the Mists loose incense with the idea of you moving wherever you needed to go through the thinning of the veil with protection and strength around you. The dominant scents are sweet Mugwort or Artemesia and Oppoponax (also known as Sweet Myrrh), balanced by the earthy pungency of traditional divination herbs and old world protection. Complex and deeply magical, this loose incense is packed with all the herbs and essential oils you need for divination, connection and protection. The curing process has created a depth to the herbs and oils that the scent is delicious without being too smoky. Through the Mists Loose Incense is packaged in a .2 oz glass corked jar.
- Flying Oil Flying Ointment (non-toxic, small) – Not only is it calming and comforting, it will help you to understand and find solutions. Featuring aromatherapy and magical herbalism, Flying Oil has a deeply mystical scent dominated by Blue Yarrow, Wormwood and the herb favored by the Oracle of Delphi. Whether you are looking to relax, soothe your mind and rest, or engage in engrossing divination, Flying Oil will help you achieve the state of mine to meet your goals.
- Your choice of empath stone (1 stone) includes:
- Hypersthene – Hypersthene is a stone of psychic vision. Holding a piece to the third eye, I could immediately see vivid images, as if in a waking dream. Once one is attuned to this stone and can direct one’s intention with good control, the visions on encounters tend to be of situations one wishes to see and understand better. If there are problems or difficulties one wishes to solve, the symbolic content of the visions provided by Hypersthene will frequently direct one to a helpful answer. Hypersthene is also a stone of magic. Its visionary qualities can aid those who wish to manifest their intentions, by increasing the capacity to envision a desired situation clearly and send it out into the morphic fields of the inner worlds, where it will be received and from which the response will come…In spiritual self-healing, Hypersthene can be used to promote the healing process through creative visualizations. … In the emotional realm, Hypersthene helps one to understand, accept and heal one’s shadow side. We create the shadow by judging ourselves negatively, or by accepting the negative judgments of others, and pushing those aspects of ourselves into the unconscious. The later manifest as compulsive behaviors, bad dreams or psychological problems or various sorts. Using Hypersthene in meditation helps one to inwardly see and accept the judged and disregarded parts of our nature, expanding one’s conscious self-awareness and bringing one int a state of wholeness. … Affirmation: I call forth the visions of truth that will unveil my gifts and show me the path of my highest destiny.
- Indigo Gabbro – Also know as Mystic Merlinite. When one first picks up a chunk of Mystic Merlinite and holds it to one’s forehead, powerful pulsations will frequently surge in through the third eye chakra, filling one’s head and moving downward to the base chakra and up to the crown. This stone can move one very quickly into altered states of consciousness. It links directly to the elemental energies of Earth, Air, Fire, Water and Storm. For those wishing to commune directly with the elements, and to work with the elemental energies for magical manifestation or awakening to mystical experiences, this stone can be a powerful ally. It embodies the energies of the legendary magician Merlin, and helps one to call upon them. Mystic Merlinite can part the veils between the visible and invisible worlds, opening the doors to deeper intuitive abilities. It aids in developing psychic capacities such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and prophetic vision. It can facilitate one’s opening of dormant areas of the mind, and in recalling knowledge and talents from past lives. It increases one’s sensitivity to the communications of the subtle realms, allowing one to ‘talk’ with plant and animal spirits as well as other entities in the spirit worlds. … Mystic Merlinite can bring all of one’s inner shadows into the light, without judgment and without fear. This is essential to healing many wounds that may be unconsciously causing self-destructive patterns of behavior. … A mystical experience is often the sudden realization of who one truly is. Mystic Merlinite’s most important quality is the expansion of self-awareness to the critical point at which such realizations occur. The awakening of recollections, mental powers, intuitive capacities and recognition of where one needs soul-healing- all lead toward the threshold of true self-discovery, the mystic awakening. The black, gray and white mixture of Mystic Merlinite symbolizes the light and shadow sides of the self, all of which one must embrace in the moment of inner awakening. Working inwardly with Mystic Merlinite is a way of putting oneself on this path of self-realization. … Affirmation: I open my eyes and my heart to all of who I am and all that I have been, healing myself with love and expanding my power to act for the good of the world.
- Labradorite – Labradorite is the gemstone of magic, and it awakens in those who carry or wear it the awareness of one’s innate magical powers. The term ‘magic’ refers to the mental and intuitive abilities which include but are not limited to clairvoyance, telepathy, astral travel, prophecy, psychic reading, access to Akashic records, past-life recall, communication with higher guides and spirits, and coincidence control. ‘Coincidence control’ is the practice of increasing the observed degree of synchronicity and serendipity in one’s life. Labradorite is a stone ideally suited to facilitating the enhancement of these abilities. It is an interdimensional stone, emanating an energy which helps one to consciously pierce the veil between our waking world and the many domains and planes of inner awareness. It is a gemstone of adventure, for it offers one the chance to embark upon a multitude of voyages of self-discovery. It is said that a tyrant wants power over others and a true magician desires power only over himself or herself. In wearing or working with Labradorite, one disconnects from any tendency to attempt to control others, while one bonds deeply with the knowledge that self-mastery is the path of true fulfillment. … Labradorite is a powerful Wind element stone used for magic and divination. It activates the inner eye, allowing one to more clearly envision the past, future and distant places. Despite its dark outer appearance, it holds a rainbow of brilliant hues visible only when the stone is held in the light. This effect mirrors the energy of this ally, which enables one to move through the unseen realms while purifying one’s energies in the Light. Labradorite is a stone of strength and the unity behind apparent duality. It can help one see and understand that apparent polarities are, in fact, a single continuum of energy that expresses itself in extremes. It assists one in recognizing the interconnectedness of all apparent duality and the unity of creation that underlies paradox. Labradorite acts as an ally for those who desire to enter the void to gain information and knowledge of the unseen aspects of life… It can assist one in moving into alternate levels of consciousness and vibration, helping one to consciously ‘move between the worlds.’ Labradorite creates a force field throughout the aura, protecting and strengthening the energies within and preventing others from ‘tapping in’ to your personal energy and draining you. It can be used to make certain that all the elemental forces are empowered and in proper proportions with one’s energy system. Labradorite is an important aid when one works with elemental allies, as it assists one in invoking these powerful natural energies. … Affirmation: I call forth the magic of higher awareness.
- Onyx – Onyx is a stone of inner strength. It enhances one’s endurance and persistence, enabling one to carry even difficult and dreary tasks through to completion….Onyx emanates the energy of self-mastery. It can help one to control, focus and direct the will, and this brings about a considerable increase in one’s personal power…Onyx cools and condenses excessive energies….Black Onyx stimulates the Earthstar and first chakras, assisting one in grounding and connecting with the electromagnetic energy of the Earth. It is an excellent stone for use in scrying and magical work. It has been utilized as a magical stone for thousands of years, and is considered one of the best materials to use for the carving of magical amulets….Affirmation: I work on al my chosen tasks with clear focus, strong discipline, unrelenting perseverance and high efficiency.
You might also be interested in Dressed Goddess Hecate Wicca Oil in one of our kits: