This Wiccan Meditation Tool, a Rose Quartz Sphere, is an ideal home and office vibrational energy tool; pretty and understated, healing & love magic ritual item, with bring peace into your space by filling it with the gentle vibrations of love at all levels and healing. When grounding and support is needed this tool fits perfectly in your palm and the depth and complexity of the stone makes it ideal for meditative gazing. Comes with stand.
Know your Stones? Borrow a book from my shelf (Simmons & Ahsian, The Book of Stones)
– Rose Quartz – Rose Quartz is the quintessential stone of love – love for oneself, one’s life partner, children, family, friends, community, the Earth, the Universe and the Divine. Meditating with one of these stones provides an envelope of love energy around oneself and activates the heart chakra for the emanation of one’s innate love. When one is truly experiencing love, one is not thinking about giving and receiving, because the lover and the beloved have become one. Rose Quartz helps dissolve one’s boundaries of isolation and mistrust and moves one into the sense of union with the All that I the essence at the core of the heart. Healing the heart of its wounds and reawakening its trust is one of Rose Quartz’s gifts. Its soothing vibrations are a balm to the emotions, and they calm and cleanse the entire auric field. It engenders the release of tension and stress, the dissolution of anger and resentment, the dispelling of fear and suspicion, and the rebirth of hope and faith in the benevolence of the Universe. Rose Quartz is clearly feminine in tone, and it is one of the stones of the Great Mother. It not only activates the human heart chakra – it also links one’s personal heart to the heart of the Earth and the Heart of the Universe. Its love vibrations can penetrate down to the cellular level, reprogramming the cells for joy and longevity rather than despair and death. This reprogramming capacity is the source of the healing potential of Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz is one of the most important stones to wear; to use in meditation, sleep and body layouts, and to keep in one’s environment. Placing a good-sized chunk of Rose Quartz in each room of one’s house can fill the entire structure with it’s gentle energies, keeping the energy of love in focus for all who live there. For one’s meditation or sleeping room, a Rose Quartz in every corner is not overdoing it. At work, a Rose Quartz around one’s neck or on one’s desk can keep one’s interactions with others in the highest possible state of harmony. Rose Quartz can stimulate the crown chakra, third eye and throat chakra, bringing them into harmony and unity with the heart. Even the lower chakras respond favorably to the abundance of love energy which flows from the heart under the influence of Rose Quartz. This stone is ideal to give to anyone, even strangers. As talismans of love, Rose Quartz stones can spread compassion and gentle understanding throughout the world. … Don’t let the soft pink color and soothing energy of this stone fool you into discounting its power. Rose Quartz is one of the most important stones of our time. … Affirmation: I open my heart to receive and express the energy of love.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you. Adding scent to your meditation intensifies your experience.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting new witches in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically all witches get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
You might also like
Legal Disclaimer – I take spiritual work very seriously, but the law requires that all paranormal items be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this product. Services should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.