The Travel sized Me Kit Wiccan Kit for Journey Work and Spirit Healing helps you in finding your Purpose, your Tribe, and manifesting joy; for Empath witches this Essential Oil tool kit transforms your meditation practice and witchcraft by blending herbalism, aromatherapy and crystal healing to optimize the environment around your work.
Life is hard and the person we visualized being can often be so far from the person that we have become that you just feel lost and confused about how things went off course.
During these times we become cut off from ourselves, our gifts, and the person we were meant to be.
The Me Kit is just that; a kit about you being you and everything is designed to soothe your mind and settle your nerves while you tap into those parts of yourself that got pushed aside along the way. As you integrate yourself back into wholeness, these meditation tools ready you for joy and guide you through the process of accepting and embracing the parts of yourself that you rejected along the way.
Included in the Travel sized Me Kit Wiccan Kit
- Solar Wicca Oils Essential oil blend features essential oils and crystals selected specifically for the their ability to ground you, clear blocked energies in your Solar Plexus Chakra, and expand your consciousness. The crystals are explored in depth below; some of the aromatherapy benefits as outlined by Cunningham include Lavender EO, flowers – associated with spiritual love, lavender calms the mind and brings peace; Frankincense EO – produces heightened awareness of spiritual realm, raises energetic vibrations; Geranium EO – calms and refreshes the body, provides protection, instills happiness; Juniper EO – provides protection, purification and healing; Lemon EO – provides healing, physical energy and purification; Rose EO, flowers – loving energy associated with happiness and peace, raises energetic vibrations
- Cerridwen’s Cauldron Flying Ointment for Lucid Dreaming (5 ml) – This lucid dreaming witches flying ointment is fresh and sweeter than typical flying ointments. The dominant scent is Neroli and the immediate feelings are sensual and deep forest magic. The real magic happens when you go to sleep however; Calea Zacatechichi is the secret ingredient, called the dream herb because of it’s ability to promote more meaningful, vivid dreams and potential for lucid dreams.
- Peaceful Easy Loose Incense – Gentle and sweet with a Mandarin Orange and honey scent this loose incense featuring Dagga is deceptively light; Dagga has a light sedative effect when burned and relaxes your mind and readies you for any magical work. The sweet scent fills your space with a peaceful energy that is perfect for deep inner work, self care or shamanic/journey work
- Rhodonite – You can read in depth below what the experts have to say about Rhodonite, but here is the most important part for you to know – “Rhodonite attracts the people and situations best suited for the application of one’s unique talents, and in so using them, one can experience the fulfillment of the deep desire to love and be loved. This is Rhodonite’s gift – to bring more love into the world by acting as a catalyst for the fulfillment of one’s life purpose, through the expression of one’s hidden gifts. In meditation and dream work, Rhodonite can enhance the depth, clarity and meaning of one’s inner experiences, making it easier to understand the messages behind the dreams and visions. “
Know your Stones? Borrow a book from my shelf (Simmons & Ahsian, The Book of Stones)
1. Amber – Many stones help us to connect with Light, but Amer brings us to Warmth. The energies of Amber are very solar, and they have the quality of creating a comfortable sense of warmth, health and well-being in the wearer. Amber carries the vibration of organic life, perhaps because it came from living trees, and that makes it feel very friendly and familiar to us. Amber has always been valued by humans for both its beauty and its healing qualities, and our long history of positive regard for amber makes it a substance we tend to immediately like. Perhaps there is some ‘species memory’ that makes us realize the wholesome and beneficial traits of Amber – whatever the reason, the association seems good for both sides. Amber is recommended to be worn or carried by anyone recovering from illness or injury, because its warm and nurturing energies put us in touch with our own essential strength and security. It is excellent for convalescence, because it warms the inner being and activates the life force, as well as one’s emotional desire for wellness. It helps one to see the path of recovery and have the courage and confidence to follow it. Because Amber carries the vibration of life force, it helps us bring more of that energy into all levels of our beings. It can help one achieve longevity, and it is a beneficial stone to be worn… Not everyone can … move to a warm, sunny climate…but Amber facilitates the activation of a warm, sunny ‘interior climate’. Amber can also spur one’s innate capacity to manifest prosperity. Affirmation: I call forth the cleansing and healing of my energy field, and I embrace the blessings of physical life.
2. Malachite – Malachite is one of the most important stones for protection from negative energies. It permeates the auric field with positive vibrations and strengthens the natural energetic ‘shell’ which can screen out hostile forces. It activates the psychic ‘radar; via which one ‘feels’ the presence of danger. It offers a ‘cloak of invisibility’ which can keep one from being noticed by those who might pose a threat to one’s emotional or physical well-being. It even accentuates the vibrational equivalent of ‘luck’, in which synchronicities seem to conspire to keep one safe and protected. Malachite emanates the healthies energy pattern for the heart. It benefits both the emotional heart and the pump itself through its harmonization of the heart chakra. It assists one in maintaining emotional balance, in which one remains in a positive, benevolent state but is not tempted to take on the emotional baggage of others. It also offers an enhanced ability to see where one’s own emotional traps and pitfalls lie, and to avoid them. … Malachite is one of the few green Fire element minerals. It holds the ‘male’ or yang polarity of copper’s powerful electrical conductivity. The energy of Malachite strengthens our ability to take action in the world and to create form from our thoughts and ideas. It stimulates the solar-plexus chakra and promotes one’s alignment with, and expression of, both personal and Divine Will. Its energy drives one to create and manifest one’s desires and dreams. Malachite carries the frequency of the enlightened leader…. Affirmation: I align my personal will with my understanding of Divine will, and I move forward with clarity and confidence.
3. Clear quartz – Clear Quartz is by far the most versatile and multidimensional stone in the mineral realm. Three of its key properties are energy amplification, programmability and memory. Unlike most other stones, which carry certain relatively fixed properties, Clear Quartz can be ‘programmed’ by one’s focused intention to assist one is achieving virtually any goal in inner or outer life. Sitting in meditation with a piece of Clear Quartz, one can visualize an image of one’s intention or desired outcome within the crystal, and this will have the effect of powerful psychic amplification. After such a session, or especially if one practices the same programming repeatedly with the same crystal, numerous inner and outer events will seem to conspire synchronistically to bring about the manifestation of one’ wish. Of course, the more one makes a personal effort to achieve the goal, the more opportunities there will be for such beneficial synchronicities to occur. However experiments with this type of intention amplification are likely to yield surprisingly powerful results and can also assist one in coming to fully believe in the invisible power of focused intent. The fact that the programmed crystal ‘remembers’ and amplifies the power of one’s desire can greatly assist one in ‘holding the pattern’ of energy long enough and strongly enough for manifestation to occur. Clear Quartz is also a stone of Light, bringing heightened spiritual awareness to whoever wears, carries or meditated with it. It provides a clear corridor for the higher vibrational frequencies of the realm of Spirit to be transmitted and translated into the world of physical form. Sleeping with a Clear Quartz can enhance the vividness of dreams, and holding a Clear Quartz will often deepen one’s experience of meditation. Clear Quartz can be used to amplify the energies of other stones or to blend and enhance the energies of groups of stones. … Clear Quartz can be used for almost any metaphysical purpose, include healing, consciousness expansion, chakra opening, communication with guides, past-life recall, inter-dimensional travel, polarity balancing, enhancement of meditation and dreaming, attracting and sending love, generating prosperity and just about anything else one might imagine.
4. Black Tourmaline – Black Tourmaline crystals are ideal for psychic protection for anyone who must work or live in challenging places or circumstances. Carrying or meditating with one of these stones can keep one’s auric field clear of imbalance, even in the presence of destructive energies. We all know that we often encounter individuals or situations that emanate ‘bad vibes’. Indeed, we can sometimes broadcast them ourselves. Black Tourmaline crystals act like etheric vacuum cleaners, clearing oneself and one’s surroundings of negativity and disharmony. In addition, where such influences are not a problem, Black Tourmaline can provide high levels of purification which serve to elevate one’s consciousness. Another application for Black Tourmaline is in etheric purification. Carrying one of these stones in the pocket, holding one in meditation, or sleeping with one in the pillowcase will provide a refreshing dose of cleansing for the auric field and all dimensions of the etheric body. This clearing influence can even echo down into the physical form. These crystals are also recommended for ridding oneself of negative thoughts, anxieties, anger and ideas of unworthiness. The purification available through Black Tourmaline is powerful, and it is an energy needed by all of us in these challenging times. … It has the ability to transmute and purify negative energy, turning it into usable energy. This is especially important as one fully opens one’s psychic and empathic abilities – Black Tourmaline acts to protect one’s energy field against attachments, entities and energetic debris. Black Tourmaline is also an electrical gemstone and can be used to purify and regulate the electrical and other energetic systems of the body. It is especially useful for those who experience high levels of stress in their work or home lives…. Affirmation: I banish all negative attachments, within and without. I am purified, grounded and centered upon the Earth.
5. Rhodochrosite – Pink is the color-expression of love, and virtually all of the pink stones have energies that relate to this central theme. In the case of Rhodochrosite, the love is directed first toward the self, specifically for purposes of emotional healing. Rhodochrosite assists in doing the necessary work of recovering, reliving and releasing the memories of one’s emotional woundings. If there were moments in infancy, childhood, or even past lives in which one experienced physical or emotional violence, severe shaming, or was otherwise thrown into a traumatizing emotional situation, the result can be a fixation of a portion of one’s life-force energies at that point. In unreasoning panic, motivated by the rational or irrational fear that one’s survival is threatened, a person may make severe compromises for survival’s sake. Inner gifts and talents may be abandoned, repressed and forgotten in an attempt to comply with the immediate demands of the outer situation. In addition to these direct losses, the energy it take to keep the memories repressed can cause a serious drain in one’s vitality. Rhodochrosite works vibrationally to support self-healing in these important areas. In meditation, it can assist one in moving back in time for the recovering and reliving of the lost memories. During the meditation or afterwards, Rhodochrosite can be used with affirmations or other rituals to release the memory and recover the energies that had been bound in the fixation. In some cases, certain traits or gifts can be remembered and brought back into the realm of the conscious self. Thus we find that one’s gifts – that which made one special and unique – may have been the very targets of the woundings through which one lost touch with them. The healing of these types of wounds may be the most important inner process in one’s life, because it allows one to reclaim the self one was born to be. Through its vibration of self-love and compassion for one’s inner child, Rhodochrosite can be a valuable ally in such work. Wearing Rhodochrosite or placing it over the heart during a body layout, meditation or sleep can cleanse, soothe and heal the energy field around the heart. It can repair ‘holes’ or areas or past-life regressions. It is also a stone of joy. Taking a Rhodochrosite outdoors on a beautiful day and allowing the beauty of Nature to enter one’s senses, one can re-enter the sense of grace and magical happiness that are natural in the child who feels safe and loved. …Because of its relationship to both elements [Fire and Water], it has the capacity to cool emotional heat and provide insight into issues of the heart and will. … Rhodochrosite carries the frequency of the courageous heart. It encourages one to take action on one’s heart-knowledge without fear…. It helps one find the courage to pursue one’s dreams. … Affirmation: With compassion for myself and others, I engage the process healing from past wounds and I embrace with joy the recovery of my wholeness.
6. Rhodonite – Like other stones of the Pink Ray, Rhodonite rpmotes the energy of love. In this case, the love is more outer-directed than with stones such as Rhodochrosite. However, Rhodonite and Rhodochrosite are related in more than color and similarity of name – both are key tools in the recovery of one’s inner gifts. While Rhodochrosite focuses on remembering the lost pieces, Rhodonite takes us the process of using the recovered gifts in one’s lie, for the benefit of the community. The outer-directed love engendered by Rhodonite is one of altruism and generosity, using one’s talents to bring gifts to others. As one sometimes discovers, this path of generosity often offers greater satisfaction to oneself than any amount of receiving ‘what one wants’ can give. Rhodonite attracts the people and situations best suited for the application of one’s unique talents, and in so using them, one can experience the fulfillment of the deep desire to love and be loved. This is Rhodonite’s gift – to bring more love into the world by acting as a catalyst for the fulfillment of one’s life purpose, through the expression of one’s hidden gifts. In meditation and dream work, Rhodonite can enhance the depth, clarity and meaning of one’s inner experiences, making it easier to understand the messages behind the dreams and visions. It can provide a psychic link to the archetypal pattern of personal destiny, helping one to remain ‘on the beam’, acting with purpose and persistence toward the fulfillment of one’s highest aspirations. … Rhodonite aids in perceiving where one’s talents lie, and in using those talents for the highest good of all. It is a stone of learning and development – encouraging one to expand or perfect one’s skills so those skills can be employed to help others. Rhodonite carries the energy of cooperative community. It speaks to us of our responsibility to use our skills to assist in the spiritual birth of the Earth and each other in these times of transformation. Rhodonite is truly a stone of power. Power is simply the ability to recognize where one can utilize one’s energy or talents to effect change on the Earth plane. … Affirmation: I call forth my hidden talents and abilities, and I use them lovingly for the benefit of all.
7. Rose Quartz – Rose Quartz is the quintessential stone of love – love for oneself, one’s life partner, children, family, friends, community, the Earth, the Universe and the Divine. Meditating with one of these stones provides an envelope of love energy around oneself and activates the heart chakra for the emanation of one’s innate love. When one is truly experiencing love, one is not thinking about giving and receiving, because the lover and the beloved have become one. Rose Quartz helps dissolve one’s boundaries of isolation and mistrust and moves one into the sense of union with the All that I the essence at the core of the heart. Healing the heart of its wounds and reawakening its trust is one of Rose Quartz’s gifts. Its soothing vibrations are a balm to the emotions, and they calm and cleanse the entire auric field. It engenders the release of tension and stress, the dissolution of anger and resentment, the dispelling of fear and suspicion, and the rebirth of hope and faith in the benevolence of the Universe. Rose Quartz is clearly feminine in tone, and it is one of the stones of the Great Mother. It not only activates the human heart chakra – it also links one’s personal heart to the heart of the Earth and the Heart of the Universe. Its love vibrations can penetrate down to the cellular level, reprogramming the cells for joy and longevity rather than despair and death. This reprogramming capacity is the source of the healing potential of Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz is one of the most important stones to wear; to use in meditation, sleep and body layouts, and to keep in one’s environment. Placing a good-sized chunk of Rose Quartz in each room of one’s house can fill the entire structure with it’s gentle energies, keeping the energy of love in focus for all who live there. For one’s meditation or sleeping room, a Rose Quartz in every corner is not overdoing it. At work, a Rose Quartz around one’s neck or on one’s desk can keep one’s interactions with others in the highest possible state of harmony. Rose Quartz can stimulate the crown chakra, third eye and throat chakra, bringing them into harmony and unity with the heart. Even the lower chakras respond favorably to the abundance of love energy which flows from the heart under the influence of Rose Quartz. This stone is ideal to give to anyone, even strangers. As talismans of love, Rose Quartz stones can spread compassion and gentle understanding throughout the world. … Don’t let the soft pink color and soothing energy of this stone fool you into discounting its power. Rose Quartz is one of the most important stones of our time. … Affirmation: I open my heart to receive and express the energy of love.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you. Adding scent to your meditation intensifies your experience.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
You might also like
Legal Disclaimer – I take spiritual work very seriously, but the law requires that all paranormal items be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this product. Services should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.