Solar Wicca Oil is inspired by the full power of the sun and essential oils connected with and able to Clear the Solar Plexus Chakra and Connect you in meditation with your interior shadow self through Self Care for Soul Healing; Empath Essential oil tools are for more than just witchcraft or a ritual kit – these tools are to make your everyday life happy.
Solar Wicca Oils Essential oil blend features essential oils and crystals selected specifically for the their ability to ground you, clear blocked energies in your Solar Plexus Chakra, and expand your consciousness in meditation. The crystals are explored in depth below; some of the aromatherapy benefits as outlined by Cunningham include Lavender EO, flowers – associated with spiritual love, lavender calms the mind and brings peace; Frankincense EO – produces heightened awareness of spiritual realm, raises energetic vibrations; Geranium EO – calms and refreshes the body, provides protection, instills happiness; Juniper EO – provides protection, purification and healing; Lemon EO – provides healing, physical energy and purification; Rose EO, flowers – loving energy associated with happiness and peace, raises energetic vibrations
Available in a 10 ml bottle dressed with herbs, flowers and crystals or in a 3 ml bottle with charged oil alone.
Know your Stones? Borrow a book from my shelf (Simmons & Ahsian, The Book of Stones)
1. Amber – Many stones help us to connect with Light, but Amer brings us to Warmth. The energies of Amber are very solar, and they have the quality of creating a comfortable sense of warmth, health and well-being in the wearer. Amber carries the vibration of organic life, perhaps because it came from living trees, and that makes it feel very friendly and familiar to us. Amber has always been valued by humans for both its beauty and its healing qualities, and our long history of positive regard for amber makes it a substance we tend to immediately like. Perhaps there is some ‘species memory’ that makes us realize the wholesome and beneficial traits of Amber – whatever the reason, the association seems good for both sides. Amber is recommended to be worn or carried by anyone recovering from illness or injury, because its warm and nurturing energies put us in touch with our own essential strength and security. It is excellent for convalescence, because it warms the inner being and activates the life force, as well as one’s emotional desire for wellness. It helps one to see the path of recovery and have the courage and confidence to follow it. Because Amber carries the vibration of life force, it helps us bring more of that energy into all levels of our beings. It can help one achieve longevity, and it is a beneficial stone to be worn… Not everyone can … move to a warm, sunny climate…but Amber facilitates the activation of a warm, sunny ‘interior climate’. Amber can also spur one’s innate capacity to manifest prosperity. Affirmation: I call forth the cleansing and healing of my energy field, and I embrace the blessings of physical life.
2. Malachite – Malachite is one of the most important stones for protection from negative energies. It permeates the auric field with positive vibrations and strengthens the natural energetic ‘shell’ which can screen out hostile forces. It activates the psychic ‘radar; via which one ‘feels’ the presence of danger. It offers a ‘cloak of invisibility’ which can keep one from being noticed by those who might pose a threat to one’s emotional or physical well-being. It even accentuates the vibrational equivalent of ‘luck’, in which synchronicities seem to conspire to keep one safe and protected. Malachite emanates the healthies energy pattern for the heart. It benefits both the emotional heart and the pump itself through its harmonization of the heart chakra. It assists one in maintaining emotional balance, in which one remains in a positive, benevolent state but is not tempted to take on the emotional baggage of others. It also offers an enhanced ability to see where one’s own emotional traps and pitfalls lie, and to avoid them. … Malachite is one of the few green Fire element minerals. It holds the ‘male’ or yang polarity of copper’s powerful electrical conductivity. The energy of Malachite strengthens our ability to take action in the world and to create form from our thoughts and ideas. It stimulates the solar-plexus chakra and promotes one’s alignment with, and expression of, both personal and Divine Will. Its energy drives one to create and manifest one’s desires and dreams. Malachite carries the frequency of the enlightened leader…. Affirmation: I align my personal will with my understanding of Divine will, and I move forward with clarity and confidence.
3. Clear quartz – Clear Quartz is by far the most versatile and multidimensional stone in the mineral realm. Three of its key properties are energy amplification, programmability and memory. Unlike most other stones, which carry certain relatively fixed properties, Clear Quartz can be ‘programmed’ by one’s focused intention to assist one is achieving virtually any goal in inner or outer life. Sitting in meditation with a piece of Clear Quartz, one can visualize an image of one’s intention or desired outcome within the crystal, and this will have the effect of powerful psychic amplification. After such a session, or especially if one practices the same programming repeatedly with the same crystal, numerous inner and outer events will seem to conspire synchronistically to bring about the manifestation of one’ wish. Of course, the more one makes a personal effort to achieve the goal, the more opportunities there will be for such beneficial synchronicities to occur. However experiments with this type of intention amplification are likely to yield surprisingly powerful results and can also assist one in coming to fully believe in the invisible power of focused intent. The fact that the programmed crystal ‘remembers’ and amplifies the power of one’s desire can greatly assist one in ‘holding the pattern’ of energy long enough and strongly enough for manifestation to occur. Clear Quartz is also a stone of Light, bringing heightened spiritual awareness to whoever wears, carries or meditated with it. It provides a clear corridor for the higher vibrational frequencies of the realm of Spirit to be transmitted and translated into the world of physical form. Sleeping with a Clear Quartz can enhance the vividness of dreams, and holding a Clear Quartz will often deepen one’s experience of meditation. Clear Quartz can be used to amplify the energies of other stones or to blend and enhance the energies of groups of stones. … Clear Quartz can be used for almost any metaphysical purpose, include healing, consciousness expansion, chakra opening, communication with guides, past-life recall, inter-dimensional travel, polarity balancing, enhancement of meditation and dreaming, attracting and sending love, generating prosperity and just about anything else one might imagine.
4. Black Tourmaline – Black Tourmaline crystals are ideal for psychic protection for anyone who must work or live in challenging places or circumstances. Carrying or meditating with one of these stones can keep one’s auric field clear of imbalance, even in the presence of destructive energies. We all know that we often encounter individuals or situations that emanate ‘bad vibes’. Indeed, we can sometimes broadcast them ourselves. Black Tourmaline crystals act like etheric vacuum cleaners, clearing oneself and one’s surroundings of negativity and disharmony. In addition, where such influences are not a problem, Black Tourmaline can provide high levels of purification which serve to elevate one’s consciousness. Another application for Black Tourmaline is in etheric purification. Carrying one of these stones in the pocket, holding one in meditation, or sleeping with one in the pillowcase will provide a refreshing dose of cleansing for the auric field and all dimensions of the etheric body. This clearing influence can even echo down into the physical form. These crystals are also recommended for ridding oneself of negative thoughts, anxieties, anger and ideas of unworthiness. The purification available through Black Tourmaline is powerful, and it is an energy needed by all of us in these challenging times. … It has the ability to transmute and purify negative energy, turning it into usable energy. This is especially important as one fully opens one’s psychic and empathic abilities – Black Tourmaline acts to protect one’s energy field against attachments, entities and energetic debris. Black Tourmaline is also an electrical gemstone and can be used to purify and regulate the electrical and other energetic systems of the body. It is especially useful for those who experience high levels of stress in their work or home lives…. Affirmation: I banish all negative attachments, within and without. I am purified, grounded and centered upon the Earth.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you. Adding scent to your meditation intensifies your experience.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
You might also like
Legal Disclaimer – I take spiritual work very seriously, but the law requires that all paranormal items be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this product. Services should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.