Litha Fairy Realm Wicca Oil to Celebrate Summer Solstice and Connect with Nature Spirits, features an Empath Essential oil blend and crystals for meditation tools, witchcraft & your Ritual kit that smells like the unbelievable buttery sweetness of the deepest woods in the height of summer. Including Amber and Goldenrod this essential oil blend in crystals, flowers, and herbs is deeply complex, floral and sweet, while grounded with ancient resins.
Fairy Realm essential oil blend ritual oil is designed for empaths to help them connect with Nature Spirits as empaths are uniquely gifted to experience the gentle earth energies that so many of us have cut ourselves off from; in connecting with the Nature spirits such as fairies empaths can Heal their Auric Field; Celebrate this year’s Summer Solstice feeling grounded with the Earth, emotions balanced, and suffused with the experience of life they were meant to have.
You can feel disconnected, frustrated and filled with the negative energies from a world with harsh realities and limited rewards for your efforts. This is because you were designed to feel so much more than the work-a-day world; you were designed to feel all of life. Fairy Realm wicca oil and the entire Litha Summer Solstice Kit are designed to free you from corporate prison and guide you to the magic that feeds your soul and fills you with joy. You can’t always get outside into the wild, but you can connect with the deep vibrations of stones and plants bringing the energy of the earth to you and protecting you while you expand your vision to know the magic available to you everybody moment.
Know your Stones? Borrow a book from my shelf (Simmons & Ahsian, The Book of Stones)
1. Amber – Many stones help us to connect with Light, but Amer brings us to Warmth. The energies of Amber are very solar, and they have the quality of creating a comfortable sense of warmth, health and well-being in the wearer. Amber carries the vibration of organic life, perhaps because it came from living trees, and that makes it feel very friendly and familiar to us. Amber has always been valued by humans for both its beauty and its healing qualities, and our long history of positive regard for amber makes it a substance we tend to immediately like. Perhaps there is some ‘species memory’ that makes us realize the wholesome and beneficial traits of Amber – whatever the reason, the association seems good for both sides. Amber is recommended to be worn or carried by anyone recovering from illness or injury, because its warm and nurturing energies put us in touch with our own essential strength and security. It is excellent for convalescence, because it warms the inner being and activates the life force, as well as one’s emotional desire for wellness. It helps one to see the path of recovery and have the courage and confidence to follow it. Because Amber carries the vibration of life force, it helps us bring more of that energy into all levels of our beings. It can help one achieve longevity, and it is a beneficial stone to be worn… Not everyone can … move to a warm, sunny climate…but Amber facilitates the activation of a warm, sunny ‘interior climate’. Amber can also spur one’s innate capacity to manifest prosperity. Affirmation: I call forth the cleansing and healing of my energy field, and I embrace the blessings of physical life.
2. Garnet – Garnet are tools for making the products of the creative imagination manifest in the three-dimensional world. The various kinds of Garnet are keyed to different types and levels of manifestion, but all are good for grounding one’s dreams and desires in the physical domain. All types of Garnet carry the energy of prosperity and the enjoyment of worldly pleasures. … Almandine Garnet is a stone of the ancient times in human history when people were more intimately connected to the Earth, and when life was more physically demanding. Its energies are very Earth-connected, and it can vibrationally enhance one’s vitality and endurance. Almandine Garnet activated and strengthens the base chakra, our portal of connection to the physical world. It is an excellent stone for those who are a bit ungrounded or who lack energy. This is also a stone of tangible truth. If one tends to build ‘castles in the air’ Almandine Garnet can assist one in manifesting a realistic version of them here on Earth. And if they are a bit less grand than one’s dreams, at least they are genuine. … Almandine Garnet is also a stone of psychic protection. Its relatively dense energies keep one strongly connected to the body, and when one if rooted in this way, it is more difficult for negative energies or entities to attach themselves. … It helps alleviate worry, panic and fear and assists one in maintaining a sense of calm and grounded connection to the present. It allows one to perceive the absolute support of the Universe and its provision of all of one’s needs. Almandine Garnet assists on in connecting with the physical body and finding joy in the physical world. … Affirmation: I am grounded and secure in my physical body and I draw from the deep wells of strength and vitality.
3. Malachite – Malachite is one of the most important stones for protection from negative energies. It permeates the auric field with positive vibrations and strengthens the natural energetic ‘shell’ which can screen out hostile forces. It activates the psychic ‘radar; via which one ‘feels’ the presence of danger. It offers a ‘cloak of invisibility’ which can keep one from being noticed by those who might pose a threat to one’s emotional or physical well-being. It even accentuates the vibrational equivalent of ‘luck’, in which synchronicities seem to conspire to keep one safe and protected. Malachite emanates the healthies energy pattern for the heart. It benefits both the emotional heart and the pump itself through its harmonization of the heart chakra. It assists one in maintaining emotional balance, in which one remains in a positive, benevolent state but is not tempted to take on the emotional baggage of others. It also offers an enhanced ability to see where one’s own emotional traps and pitfalls lie, and to avoid them. … Malachite is one of the few green Fire element minerals. It holds the ‘male’ or yang polarity of copper’s powerful electrical conductivity. The energy of Malachite strengthens our ability to take action in the world and to create form from our thoughts and ideas. It stimulates the solar-plexus chakra and promotes one’s alignment with, and expression of, both personal and Divine Will. Its energy drives one to create and manifest one’s desires and dreams. Malachite carries the frequency of the enlightened leader…. Affirmation: I align my personal will with my understanding of Divine will, and I move forward with clarity and confidence.
4. Rose Quartz – Rose Quartz is the quintessential stone of love – love for oneself, one’s life partner, children, family, friends, community, the Earth, the Universe and the Divine. Meditating with one of these stones provides an envelope of love energy around oneself and activates the heart chakra for the emanation of one’s innate love. When one is truly experiencing love, one is not thinking about giving and receiving, because the lover and the beloved have become one. Rose Quartz helps dissolve one’s boundaries of isolation and mistrust and moves one into the sense of union with the All that I the essence at the core of the heart. Healing the heart of its wounds and reawakening its trust is one of Rose Quartz’s gifts. Its soothing vibrations are a balm to the emotions, and they calm and cleanse the entire auric field. It engenders the release of tension and stress, the dissolution of anger and resentment, the dispelling of fear and suspicion, and the rebirth of hope and faith in the benevolence of the Universe. Rose Quartz is clearly feminine in tone, and it is one of the stones of the Great Mother. It not only activates the human heart chakra – it also links one’s personal heart to the heart of the Earth and the Heart of the Universe. Its love vibrations can penetrate down to the cellular level, reprogramming the cells for joy and longevity rather than despair and death. This reprogramming capacity is the source of the healing potential of Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz is one of the most important stones to wear; to use in meditation, sleep and body layouts, and to keep in one’s environment. Placing a good-sized chunk of Rose Quartz in each room of one’s house can fill the entire structure with it’s gentle energies, keeping the energy of love in focus for all who live there. For one’s meditation or sleeping room, a Rose Quartz in every corner is not overdoing it. At work, a Rose Quartz around one’s neck or on one’s desk can keep one’s interactions with others in the highest possible state of harmony. Rose Quartz can stimulate the crown chakra, third eye and throat chakra, bringing them into harmony and unity with the heart. Even the lower chakras respond favorably to the abundance of love energy which flows from the heart under the influence of Rose Quartz. This stone is ideal to give to anyone, even strangers. As talismans of love, Rose Quartz stones can spread compassion and gentle understanding throughout the world. … Don’t let the soft pink color and soothing energy of this stone fool you into discounting its power. Rose Quartz is one of the most important stones of our time. … Affirmation: I open my heart to receive and express the energy of love.
5. Black Tourmaline – Black Tourmaline crystals are ideal for psychic protection for anyone who must work or live in challenging places or circumstances. Carrying or meditating with one of these stones can keep one’s auric field clear of imbalance, even in the presence of destructive energies. We all know that we often encounter individuals or situations that emanate ‘bad vibes’. Indeed, we can sometimes broadcast them ourselves. Black Tourmaline crystals act like etheric vacuum cleaners, clearing oneself and one’s surroundings of negativity and disharmony. In addition, where such influences are not a problem, Black Tourmaline can provide high levels of purification which serve to elevate one’s consciousness. Another application for Black Tourmaline is in etheric purification. Carrying one of these stones in the pocket, holding one in meditation, or sleeping with one in the pillowcase will provide a refreshing dose of cleansing for the auric field and all dimensions of the etheric body. This clearing influence can even echo down into the physical form. These crystals are also recommended for ridding oneself of negative thoughts, anxieties, anger and ideas of unworthiness. The purification available through Black Tourmaline is powerful, and it is an energy needed by all of us in these challenging times. … It has the ability to transmute and purify negative energy, turning it into usable energy. This is especially important as one fully opens one’s psychic and empathic abilities – Black Tourmaline acts to protect one’s energy field against attachments, entities and energetic debris. Black Tourmaline is also an electrical gemstone and can be used to purify and regulate the electrical and other energetic systems of the body. It is especially useful for those who experience high levels of stress in their work or home lives…. Affirmation: I banish all negative attachments, within and without. I am purified, grounded and centered upon the Earth.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you. Adding scent to your meditation intensifies your experience.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including healing the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
You might also like
Legal Disclaimer – I take spiritual work very seriously, but the law requires that all paranormal items be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this product. Services should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.