The Ascension Wicca Oil blend is designed to clear the Third Eye and help you connect with Self Care to magic and yourself for Soul Healing; this Empath Essential oil tool will enhance your practice, meditation and witchcraft -also available in a Ritual kit.
Ascension Wicca Oil, Dressed, is a blend of essential oils, empath crystals, and flowers and herbs selected through magical herbalism to ground you, expand your consciousness and open the third eye.
The ingredients in Ascension Wicca oil target the crown chakra to keep your vibration high and comfort your soul. Think Blue Lotus, Rose Otto, Jasmine Sambac, Mysore Sandalwood, Rosewood, Lavender, Angelica, Sugilite, Lapis Lazuli and more.
Gorgeous and beautiful, this is a meditation tool that will please your eyes and settle your soul.
Know your Stones? Borrow a book from my shelf (Simmons & Ahsian, The Book of Stones)
1. Lapis Lazuli – Lapis was used to entomb and decorate the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt. As a stone of royalty and spirituality, it was unsurpassed. It still carries the vibration of the inner ‘king’ or ‘queen’ that lies buried in each of. For those who wish to awaken that aspect of the self, Lapis is a steadfast aid in the deep inner journey. To know oneself deeply is to resurrect one’s inner Divine nature. Therefore Lapis actually is the stone of royalty in its truest nature, and its path of self-knowledge is the means of uncovering that truth. Lapis activated the psychic centers at the third eye, allowing one to develop enhanced intuition and access to spiritual guidance. It is a stone of visionary awareness, bringing new information to the mind in images rather than words. It enhances intellectual ability, making one a better learner and teacher. It is a stone of truth and a stimulating influence to the throat chakra – therefore it assists one in both discerning and speaking the truth in all situations. Lapis is a stone of initiation as well – gifting a friend with Lapis jewelry can be a catalyst for a mystical journey to higher awareness…. Lapis Lazuli is one of the best known minerals for activating the higher mind and psychic abilities. … Above all, Lapis Lazuli is a stone of self-knowledge and reflection. It helps one move out of the mundane mind and into an expanded awareness of one’s motivations and beliefs. … Affirmation: I claim the sovereignty and power of my highest self, and I align myself with my highest truth.
2. Clear quartz – Clear Quartz is by far the most versatile and multidimensional stone in the mineral realm. Three of its key properties are energy amplification, programmability and memory. Unlike most other stones, which carry certain relatively fixed properties, Clear Quartz can be ‘programmed’ by one’s focused intention to assist one is achieving virtually any goal in inner or outer life. Sitting in meditation with a piece of Clear Quartz, one can visualize an image of one’s intention or desired outcome within the crystal, and this will have the effect of powerful psychic amplification. After such a session, or especially if one practices the same programming repeatedly with the same crystal, numerous inner and outer events will seem to conspire synchronistically to bring about the manifestation of one’ wish. Of course, the more one makes a personal effort to achieve the goal, the more opportunities there will be for such beneficial synchronicities to occur. However experiments with this type of intention amplification are likely to yield surprisingly powerful results and can also assist one in coming to fully believe in the invisible power of focused intent. The fact that the programmed crystal ‘remembers’ and amplifies the power of one’s desire can greatly assist one in ‘holding the pattern’ of energy long enough and strongly enough for manifestation to occur. Clear Quartz is also a stone of Light, bringing heightened spiritual awareness to whoever wears, carries or meditated with it. It provides a clear corridor for the higher vibrational frequencies of the realm of Spirit to be transmitted and translated into the world of physical form. Sleeping with a Clear Quartz can enhance the vividness of dreams, and holding a Clear Quartz will often deepen one’s experience of meditation. Clear Quartz can be used to amplify the energies of other stones or to blend and enhance the energies of groups of stones. … Clear Quartz can be used for almost any metaphysical purpose, include healing, consciousness expansion, chakra opening, communication with guides, past-life recall, inter-dimensional travel, polarity balancing, enhancement of meditation and dreaming, attracting and sending love, generating prosperity and just about anything else one might imagine.
3. Sugilite – Sugilite is one of the premier stones for this age, because of its numerous beneficial properties. Among them are protection from negative influences in one’s environment, the enhancement of one’s ability to ground spiritual energies, the awakening of the crown chakra, the emanation of the pure Violet Ray of purification and a strong influence for healing. The protective aspects of Sugilite are exceptions. Carrying or wearing a piece of Sugilite sets up a sort of ‘sheild of light’ around the wearer, making one impervious to the disharmony of others. This sort of protection is especially important for gentle souls who tend to take on whatever energies are around them. Sugilite is perhaps the most powerful stone for calling in the Violet Flame of purification. This energy can be of immeasurable benefit for those on the spiritual path, for it tens to burn away the ‘gray spots’ in the auric field, removing negative attachments and karmic influences. Sugilite’s Violet Flame energy makes it impossible for parasitic entities from the astral plane to remain in one’s auric field. When one begins to wear or carry Sugilite, an energetic cleansing process is initiated. Toxic influences from one’s inner and outer environment are dislodged and dispelled. This process can also greatly speed up one’s inner development and help one to be a spiritual beacon in the world. In regard to being a spiritual beacon, it must be mentioned that Sugilite works to stimulate and open the crown chakra at the top of the head. This opening is not for purposes of escape into the higher-vibrational realms. Rather, it is for grounding the Light on Earth through one’s own being. Many have incarnated here as volunteers for helping the Earth and all its entities move to the next vibrational octave, within which a certain level of what is called ‘enlightenment’ will be attained by all. Sugilite helps one to remember and achieve this essential calling, and its effect upon the crown chakra manifests a key aspect of how the self must open and transform in order to be a conduit for spiritual Light to enter this plane. Sugilite is also a stone of the realm of dreams. When one meditates or dreams with this stone, the depth of inner experience can increase greatly, and the imagery one receives can be laden with significance and symbolic meaning. The key to the soul’s yearning is revealed in one’s deep dreaming, and understanding the images which arise can put one on the path to communion with the soul and harmonious accord with one’s soul purpose. … Affirmation: I am safe and protected within my own ‘bubble of Light’, and I work to bring to reality my deepest dreams, as well as the collective dream of a planet of Light.
4. Black Tourmaline – Black Tourmaline crystals are ideal for psychic protection for anyone who must work or live in challenging places or circumstances. Carrying or meditating with one of these stones can keep one’s auric field clear of imbalance, even in the presence of destructive energies. We all know that we often encounter individuals or situations that emanate ‘bad vibes’. Indeed, we can sometimes broadcast them ourselves. Black Tourmaline crystals act like etheric vacuum cleaners, clearing oneself and one’s surroundings of negativity and disharmony. In addition, where such influences are not a problem, Black Tourmaline can provide high levels of purification which serve to elevate one’s consciousness. Another application for Black Tourmaline is in etheric purification. Carrying one of these stones in the pocket, holding one in meditation, or sleeping with one in the pillowcase will provide a refreshing dose of cleansing for the auric field and all dimensions of the etheric body. This clearing influence can even echo down into the physical form. These crystals are also recommended for ridding oneself of negative thoughts, anxieties, anger and ideas of unworthiness. The purification available through Black Tourmaline is powerful, and it is an energy needed by all of us in these challenging times. … It has the ability to transmute and purify negative energy, turning it into usable energy. This is especially important as one fully opens one’s psychic and empathic abilities – Black Tourmaline acts to protect one’s energy field against attachments, entities and energetic debris. Black Tourmaline is also an electrical gemstone and can be used to purify and regulate the electrical and other energetic systems of the body. It is especially useful for those who experience high levels of stress in their work or home lives…. Affirmation: I banish all negative attachments, within and without. I am purified, grounded and centered upon the Earth.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you. Adding scent to your meditation intensifies your experience.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
You might also like
Legal Disclaimer – I take spiritual work very seriously, but the law requires that all paranormal items be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this product. Services should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.