This Wild Lettuce witches flying ointment is deceptively soothing and the powerful blend creates a relaxed state in body and mind. Used in folk remedies for pain relief, wild lettuce aids in magic accessing the other side.
As you prepare for deep meditation and astral travel, feel safe. The essential oils in this salve function to clear negative energies, raise the vibration around you, call ancestors, and make offerings of thanks. The result is a scent reminiscent of Paolo Santo.
Wild Lettuce witches flying ointment ingredients include:
Sage – Protection, prosperity
Cedar – Protection,prosperity and love
Lavender – Love, protection, purification, peace
Frankincense – Powerful vibrations drive out all negativity and evil; induces visions; aids in meditation, protection
Copal – Purification, love
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code now.
Wild Lettuce witches flying ointment may be purchased in 4 sizes:
3g mini – SOLD OUT
0.5 oz for your average witch
1 oz for psychics or tarot readers
Both 1/2 oz and 1 oz sizes come with mini spatulas
For more options like the non-toxic witches flying ointment see flying ointments.
Flying ointment, in a historical context, was basically a salve containing a blend of fat and psychotropic herbs, which allegedly gave witches the ability to fly. Some may think flying ointments only go back as far as the Middle Ages as the majority of written accounts and recipes are from that period. But if we look in mythology, ancient literature, and folktales, we find a rich source of lore that leads back to pre-Christian times.
Happy Customers said
***** Great smell, texture. Use it every night!
***** Love this
***** Shipped fast, works great, I love it
***** Love it. Small but i goes a long way for its size. Exactly what i wanted.
You might also be interested in our Litha bundle ritual kits.
Why do I need a salve for my spiritual practice?
- Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
- Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
- Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
- Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step :). Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
- Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.