This cornerstone witches flying ointment crafted specifically for empaths and sensitives, Flying Oil, is a non-toxic meditation salve, which can enhance astral projection, divination or rituals, or just help you to relax and to aid in a restful night’s sleep. The flying ointment helps to open your third eye while calming your senses which then eases astral projection and rising up to the astral plane. It is suitable for all witchcraft and spells.
Non-toxic witches flying ointment ingredients include:
- Cloves – Attracts love, protects
- Mugwort – relieves fatigue & clears the mind. Magically, Protection, psychic powers
- Cinquefoil (5 finger grass) – Purification, protection, draws money
- Clary Sage – antidepressant, sedative, calming, stress reliever
- Dittany of Crete – aids in astral projection & manifestations
- Hops – sedative, relieves muscular pain, antispasmodic
- Hyssop – Purification
- Blue Tansy – relaxing, eases stress, grounding
- Blue Chamomile (German) – muscle relaxant, antispasmodic, sedative. Magically Calming, protection, prosperity
- Blue Yarrow – relaxation, promotes sleep. Magically Love, protection
- Calamus – Healing
- Vetiver – Love, money, protection
- Master Root – Power enhancing, protective, aids psychic ability
- Vervain – Love, protection, purification, money
- Benzoin – Clearing herb, provides protection, attracts customers to a business in incense
- Anise Seed – Protection and meditation; calls spirits to aid in magical operations
- Celery Seed – Psychic powers
- Wormwood – Psychic powers, protection, summon spirits
- Skullcap – Relaxation, protection
- Sweet Grass – Calls good spirits
- Shea Butter
Available as a travel size (3 ml), small for beginner rituals (5 ml), or 0.5 oz for your average witch
Both 1/2 oz and 1 oz sizes come with mini spatulas – currently 1/2 oz and 1 oz sizes are sold out.
°A little goes a long way and will last through many, many meditations.
As with any essential oil product, please do not use if you are pregnant.
Flying ointment, in a historical context, was basically a salve containing a blend of fat and psychotropic herbs, which allegedly gave witches the ability to fly. Some may think flying ointments only go back as far as the Middle Ages as the majority of written accounts and recipes are from that period. But if we look in mythology, ancient literature, and folktales, we find a rich source of lore that leads back to pre-Christian times.
Happy non-toxic witches flying ointment customers said
*** I’ve tried several flying ointments over the years and this is by far a superior blend and quality! Worked beautifully over Samhain and not overpowering smell. Feels great on skin and unlike others I’ve used did not cause redness or breakout on my skin.thank you so much. Love your shop
*** This item is amazing, it does exactly what it says it does. It also lasts a good while. I will definitely be purchasing more for gifts to my coven members. Thank you very much! This is a must have for every witch, spiritualist or anyone who wants to deepen their level of meditation, spirituality, or astral travel. I love it!
*** LIGHT SPEED SHIPPING! And excellent quality ingredients. The smell is pleasantly unusual, but nothing too intolerable. I use this in combination with my own flying oil regimen (cinquefoil, mandragora, and wormwood)–and it really amps up the effects (; I can definitely feel my astral body churn and shift, minutes after application. I will definitely be back for more <3
*** The Flying Oil is amazing. I read tarot for a living and this has helped huge in how tired I get when I read. It’s amazing for meditation as well. A little goes a long long way. :))) A definite must have for anyone in the New Age community. It will change the way you practice. :))) Thank you! :))))) <3
**** This salve definitely works, and I will order more in the future. I’m new to astral projection, and had worked on it for 6 months before my 1st and only projection. Since I started using this, 2 of the 4 nights I projected. The 2nd time I got out 6 times.
*** I love this as a serene scent to relax my mind right before slumber. Much gratitude for the sample oil!
*** Very powerful.. I use it all the time!
*** Very curious item! I love “astral oils” but have never used a flying salve like this. The scent is strong but really great, and becomes familiar after a few uses, really putting you into the mood! I’m having mixed results, but can totally tell the difference when I use it and when I don’t. Thank you for such a great product, and for providing a small sample size to try it out!
*** I am so blessed to have found this oil
*** The Flying Oil :))))) This is amazing to use for any of your meditations or rituals. I used it on my tarot readings the other day and honestly it helped. I had an easier time receiving messages and the biggest thing I noticed is I wasn’t so tired when I was done. So if you are looking to enhance your psychic connections I can’t recommend that one enough.
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code for your instant discount.
For more options like the non-toxic witches flying ointment see flying ointments.