This mandrake flying ointment features mandrake with Wicca oils so your Samhain ritual will bring you the deepest connection and enhance your magic.
Mandrake flying ointment has been reported to create a psychotropic effect. This can ease or elevate meditations and promulgate spirit connection. Use this for Samhain and Blood Moon rituals or ceremonies to contact the other side. To match the light and happy mood of this witches flying ointment, Clary Sage and Bergamot balance the normally pungent herbs and oils associated with psychic visions and divination, like Mugwort and Wormwood.
Mandrake is long know to assist in lifting the veil. It is also traditionally used for love and sex magick. Do not eat!!! or apply to sensitive areas.
Please use responsibly. Do not leave this accessible to children or animals. For most the witches flying ointment experience with mandrake is reported to produce lightly eupohoric meditations. Use sparingly with a small amount rubbed into your third eye (the area between your eyebrows).
Mandrake Flying Ointment ingredients include:
- Cinquefoil (5 Finger Grass)
- Dittany of Crete – Manifestations of spirits, protection, astral projection
- Wormwood – Psychic powers, protection, summon spirits
Do not ingest salve.
Do not use mandrake flying ointment if you are pregnant or nursing. If you have any know allergies check with me to ensure that you do not have any conflicts. As with all products, test a small amount on the skin first to look for adverse reactions.
I make flying ointments as a ceremonial tool to enhance your ritual and connection to the divine. These are sacred tools and not for everyday use.
Available in a 5 gram pot,or 1/2 oz tin. 1/2 oz size comes with spatulas for easy application.
***** Excellent product, nice doing business with you.
***** Magical Night’s Journey :]
***** I wasn’t sure what to expect with this. I placed a small bit on my third eye and temples before meditation. It was an extremely pleasant experience and it lasted quite some time. I had amazing dreams that night. I am sure it will last a while as it only takes the smallest amount, don’t be surprised that it’s a tiny container it will last. This is exactly what I have been needing for meditation although I know I should not use it too often. Cheers!
***** The post office lost this for a week, but when I finally got it I was very pleased. I have used it a few times now. Very relaxing and smells lovely
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
- Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
- Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
- Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
- Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step :). Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
- Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.