This lucid dreaming witches flying ointment is fresh and sweeter than typical ointments. The dominant scent is Neroli and the immediate feelings are sensual. The real magic happens when you go to sleep however; Calea Zacatechichi is the secret ingredient, called the dream herb because of it’s ability to promote more meaningful, vivid dreams and potential for lucid dreams.
To apply, rub a small amount onto your third eye and pulse points, just as you would any flying ointment. Typically Calea Zacatechichi is drank as a tea or a tincture but this recipe provides the ease of a salve with the benefits of aromatherapy and I think the experience is deeper.
If you are not familiar with Lucid Dreaming many reputable sites will describe the steps. The lucid dreaming witches flying ointment will create a relaxed meditative state while awake and active intriguing dreams while sleeping, which can include Lucid Dreaming depending on your skill level.
Happy customers said
This is my 1st time buying from Mearas Potions. And I could not be happier. This salve is wonderful, it is small but it only takes a little so it will last a long time. Since I have been using it I have been sleeping better. And have vivid dreams that I am able to recall better. And the smell is amazing very calm and comforting. I could not be happier. Thank you so much.
Out of all the ointments you make this was my favorite. Wonderful scent and really stays with you which is very important to me. Will definitely order again. You’re fabulous!
Loved the effects. Fast shipping, smells great.
Looking forward to trying this out, it smells amazing. What should I do with the Gaia you added? Any ideas for how to use? Your extra touch is much appreciated!
Cerridwen’s Cauldron lucid dreaming witches flying ointment may be purchased in 4 sizes:
0.5 oz for your average witch – sold out
1 oz for psychics or tarot readers – sold out
Both 1/2 oz and 1 oz sizes come with mini spatulas
°A little goes a long way and will last through many, many meditations.
Flying ointment, in a historical context, was basically a salve containing a blend of fat and psychotropic herbs, which allegedly gave witches the ability to fly. Some may think flying ointments only go back as far as the Middle Ages as the majority of written accounts and recipes are from that period. But if we look in mythology, ancient literature, and folktales, we find a rich source of lore that leads back to pre-Christian times.
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code for your instant discount.
For more options like the lucid dreaming witches flying ointment see flying ointments.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.