So you are interested in using Wicca Oils Psychic Visions blend to enhance your Empath gifts, to embrace your destiny as a Clairsentient Empath and explore the different paths witches can take such as Divination, Meditation, or as a Tarot Intuitive, but looking to make sure that your Witchcraft is surrounded by Empath Protection?
You’ve come to the right place. This brew uses essential oils and herbs and flowers traditionally identified by experts such as Cunningham and crafted to make a stunning and beautiful experience that honors your sensitive nature.
Witches have long been known for telling the future, whether they use tarot cards, palms or tea leaves, and herbs and oils have always been an indispensable part of the process. Witches have long been known for telling the future, whether they use tarot cards, palms or tea leaves, and herbs and oils have always been an indispensable part of the process.
I tweaked a few traditional recipes so that you get the powerful traditional elements combined with twists to keep your experience anything from routine.
Key Ingredients include in Wicca Oils Psychic Visions blend
- Jasmine – spiritual love, money, prophetic dreams
- Rosemary – protection, love, purification – powerful cleansing and purifying vibrations
- Lavender – love, protection, purification, peace
- Rose – love, fast luck
- Mugwort – protection, psychic powers
- Sandalwood – very high spiritual vibrations; protection, purification, love
- Woodruff – attracts money and prosperity• and more.
Wicca Oils Psychic Visions blend is packaged in a 10ml in a clear glass bottle with a steel roller so that the herbs and flowers may be used for meditative focus.
Happy customers said
• What can I say? Fast shipping, beautifully packaged, everything smells WONDERFUL and I got a sample 🙂 Thank you! I will order from you again!
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code for your instant discount.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.