Wicca Oil Gratitude Oil for Invocation and Dedication is an Anointing oil that you can use during Meditation to practice Gratitude for the abundance in your life; this Ritual Tool for Witchcraft is for more than rituals, this Wicca Oil and Spell Supply has a comforting scent that can surround you in joy any day.
We can never say thank you enough for the gifts that come to us from the divine. This Wicca Oil Gratitude oil may be applied to the skin or used to anoint candles for ritual and the scent is wonderful in an oil burner. The blend of sweet and spice creates a reminder of the ancient and a sense of peace. Use this Wicca oil in special rituals / sacred days to express your deep appreciation. It is especially welcome in re-dedication ceremonies.
Wicca oil Gratitude Oil includes:
Balsam Fir – relaxation, calming, protection
Frankincense – protection, consecration, purification, calming
Rosewood – healing to skin and mind, calming, balances emotions
Myrrh – peaceful feelings, healing, relaxation, protection
Galbanum – anti-depressant, balances emotions
Ylang Ylang – relieves negative emotions
Cypress – passage between the worlds, protection, consecration
Frangipani – Tree of Life, creates inner peace, uplifting, soul-soothing
Patchouli – grounding, enhances clairvoyance
Wicca Gratitude oil is packaged in a convenient 10 ml roll-on bottle with a steel roller ball for smooth application.
Happy customers said
***** My gratitude to you for introducing me to your magical products! I am on my way to trying everything in your wonderful shop! Blessings and light to you!
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code for your instant discount.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.