This Wicca Essential Oil Spray – which makes a great bridal gift for Beltane – smells like heaven while letting you do your Soul Love work for Friskiness & emotional Peace; because I know you have to feel safe to feel really sexy, I focused on empath protection and empath healing while doing the witchcraft to develop this essential oil blend to bring fun into your life and inspire your empath energy.
Refresh your sheets before sleep or sex with this light sweet spray inspired by the spirits that renew the beauty of nature. Connect with your inner nymph while delicately surrounded by tuberose, lemon verbena, sandalwood, and sweet orange.
This spray was designed to make your bed a fresh space – comforting and nurturing for sleep, fresh and exciting for other activities. As I’ve tested it, however, I love this spray for misting myself, the air around me – everything. The light milky color is due to a natural preservative that keeps any microbial growth out of this blend of essential oils and spring water. Feel free to mist your face and make a wish!
** Currently only 20 ml are in stock **
Packaged in 15 ml cobalt blue glass, 20 ml plastic , or 1 oz cobalt blue glass spray bottles. The plastic bottles are lightweight and durable – great for your purse so you can freshen any space that you find yourself in!
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code for your instant discount.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.