Enhance your relationship with the Goddess Hecate, the triple goddess, and champion of the underdog, said to be found in graveyards at midnight and at crossroads; use this invocation and meditation oil to deepen your senses and celebrate your devotion. The earthy powerful scent associated with Hecate is found in this Goddess Hecate Wicca Oil. Easily roll it onto your skin to bring you closer to the Goddess or anoint candles with the oil to bring you closer to the Goddess and show your devotion. This oil is especially effective on the 30th of every month.
Cypress – invocation to the Goddess, symbol of eternity and immortality, eases the mind
Myrrh – purifies, lifts vibration, brings peace, consecrates, confers blessings, aids in meditation and contemplation
Rosemary – cleansing, purifies, promotes peaceful sleep
Frankincense – used to honor the divine, protection, purification, consecration, induces visions, aids meditation, spiritual growth
Patchouli – prosperity, attraction, fertility
Dittany of Crete – manifestations, astral projection, calls spirit guides
Wormwood – psychic powers, protection, calling spirits and facilitates communication, draws love
Anise – protection, purification, peaceful sleep, meditation, calls forth spirits
Amber – takes soul back to beginning of time, teaches balance and harmony of where we have been and are going, cleansing, protection, purification
Mugwort – strength, psychic powers, protection, divination, consecration, astral projection
The bottles feature a steel roller ball that allows a smoother application to the skin and better protection of the oil.
Do not consume oils or apply to any sensitive areas.
Happy customers said
• Shipped fast, smelled amazing! Have been wearing it every day since. 🙂
• Love everything…smells so beautiful…thank you! Love the gift ❤I will be ordering again…blessings!
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code for your instant discount.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.