Taking care of yourself as an empath is very important which makes these three soothing empath anti-anxiety essential oil blends with a lava rock diffusing bracelet. One drop or two of oil spread on the bracelet takes the scent with you for at least a day. Each of the oils has a specific scent and purpose in your self-care.
Different days require different types of soothing which is why you have three scents.
The soothing empath anti-anxiety oils include:
-Dragonfly: a refreshing and energizing sent that helps sooth the wear and tear of anxiety and depression on your psyche.
-Firefly: a floral and woodsy sent that alleviates a lack of comfort within your own body and is a general nurturing, grounding oil.
-Back Off: a grounding and protective potion.
Place a drop or two of oil blend on your finger to apply to the beads. The scent will last at least a day. The rocks are standard issue witchy black.
Your order will include 1 lava rock diffuser bead bracelet and 5/8 dram of essential oil blend.
The oil will come in a 5/8 dram bottle. Essential oils are very potent and should not be applied to the skin without a carrier oil.
About Lava Rocks: Basalt and related rock types like andesite and dacite are rocks that form when volcanoes erupt magma (lava) onto the surface of the earth and the magma cools. Lava beads are porous and can absorb the oil of your choice.
Happy customers said
- This bracelet saves my sanity. Dragonfly is just what I needed to center myself. I’m a customer for life now.
- love it – A little bit of dragonfly oil or lavender oil on it helps me get through the day 🙂
- Love it. The firefly is really an unique smell and has lasted me all day. Ordered one for a friend too who wanted to steal mine away from me 😀
- My friend LOVES her bracelet and the dragonfly oil smells amazing! We were excited about the sample of Isis too. Thank you so much! I’ll be ordering again soon! 🙂
- I am absolutely in love with this. I chose the firefly oil blend and am amazed as to how wonderful the fragrance is. I could smell it for more than 8 hours…all day only using 4 drops of oil💕💕 .
- This is my second bracelet as my daughter fell in love with, and just had to have the first! Trying Dragonfly blend this time. It smells so good!
- I love this and the oil that I purchased along with it smells amazing.
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code for your instant discount.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.