This Goddess Brigid Wicca oil will help you invoke the Celtic Triple Goddess of inspiration, smithcraft and healing. Also known as Brighid, Bridget, Bride, Briganta etc., she emanates a feisty maiden energy that is most often celebrated at Imbolc, which is midwinter (commonly called Ground Hog Day).
Brigid, meaning bright one, helps us ready for spring, rejuvenation and creativity.
We all can get lethargic and bored. Brigid reminds us of all we want to achieve and grants us the creativity to manifest our vision. Use Brigid Invocation Oil for that extra spark or for any ritual for healing, clarity or inspiration.
Key ingredients in the Goddess Brigid Wicca Oil:
- Juniper Protection, love, psychic powers
- Lemon Balm Powerful healer, aids in finding love
- Violet Love, protection
- Lavender Love, protection, purification, peace
- Lemon Verbena Love, purification
- Vetiver Love, money, protection
****** To celebrate Brigid on Imbolc follow an old custom like putting out food and drink for her on the evening before Imbolc with flowers, greens and a candle. On Imbolc open a door or window to let the fresh air in and chant three times: “Brigid is Come! Brigid is Welcome!”
Packaged in a 5ml cobalt glass roller bottle with a steel roller or an amber 2ml glass roller bottle with a steel roller.
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code for your instant discount.
Happy customers said
• My friend loved this as a surprise gift
• Super-generous seller! Perfect as always – thank you so much!
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.