Cleansing and clearing old energy is critical to successful spell work. Smudging with sage, cedar, or lavender is traditional but burning smudge wands is messy, indiscreet, and harsh for those with allergies or breathing difficulties. Smudge sprays are a convenient way to prepare your space for witchcraft. Sprays also allow you to combine the benefits of different smudges without burning multiple wands. Smudge It cleanses your space of negative energies while inviting spirit guides and ancestors to join you in ceremony.
Sage – used to bless, cleanse and heal; it washes off the outside world and unwanted influences when entering ceremony or other sacred space.
Cedar – used to cleanse a home or apartment when first moving in, inviting unwanted spirits to leave and protecting a person, place or object from unwanted influences.
Lavender – used for invitation of the spirits and as a safeguard against evil.
Copal – used is a gift ‘pleasing to the gods.’
Frankincense – used to cleanse and protect the soul; eases depression and promotes clairvoyance.
Myrrh – helps maintain a state of enlightenment; connects to the spirit and clears debris off the path to truth.
Packaged in a 15 ml or 1 oz glass spray bottle or a travel 20 ml plastic bottle.
Do not consume spray or apply to any sensitive areas.
Happy customers said
- I am keeping this at my desk at work to keep the office funk away from my peaceful corner. It’s perfect. Thank you.
- This stuff is amazing. I swear my house feels a tonne lighter and I’ve been less blocked when I’m trying to do stuff at home. I love the smell as well and this is all around a great product
- Perfect! Thank you so much!
- Love love the room blessing spray ❤❤
- And again thank you for my order…smells amazing ? love the energy and I’m very happy with my order ☺
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code for your instant discount.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.