Archangel Michael Wicca Oil, Patron Saint of Empaths, Essential oil tool for witchcraft, Energy cleansing & cord cutting, Witch Ritual invocation for healing your soul and clearing your aura.
Archangel Michael Wicca Oil (5 ml) – This novel approach to the traditional recipes features Wicca oils like thick syrupy plumeria with tart Chrysanthemum (the essential oil is NOT what you expect) and cinnamon. To give it Meara’s flavor and replace musk, I have added the unmistakable and sacred East Indian Sandalwood, Blue Lotus, and more. The result is a complex and powerful scent, like Michael himself. Ancient and deep, each breath in brings you closer to the guiding voice of the universe. Sugilite chips continue to charge your Wicca oil and make the sweetest tinkle everytime you shake the bottle.
Also available in the Archangel Michael Wiccan Kit for Invocation, Cord cutting, and energetic cleansing
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you. Adding scent to your meditation intensifies your experience.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including healing the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
You might also like
Legal Disclaimer – I take spiritual work very seriously, but the law requires that all paranormal items be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this product. Services should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.