Call on the moon and the Goddess Selene for abundance, peace and manifestation. Infuse its power into your ritual work with herbs and oils carefully selected and charged to channel the moon’s energy. Call on the moon and the Goddess Selene for abundance, peace and manifestation. Infuse its power into your ritual work with herbs and oils carefully selected and charged to channel the moon’s energy.
Bring your mind, body, and spirit closer to the moon Goddess Selene with this Wiccan dedication incense. It will help open your heart to her powerful and loving essence. When calling on her to be with you during rituals, she will help guide you through your magical journey. Use it to deepen your relationship with the Moon Goddess.
The Moon Incense is crafted for use in moon rituals or when invoking a moon goddess. The color is the deep violet of spiritual connection and the scent is a balance of sweet and woodsy. Each of the herbs and oils bear a strong connection to the moon, psychic connection, and manifesting the moon’s blessings.
- Jasmine Spiritual love, money, prophetic dreams
- Sandalwood Very high spiritual vibrations; protection, purification, love
- Violet Love, protection
- Myrrh Protection, purification, spirituality
- Chamomile (Roman) Calming, protection, prosperity
- Mugwort Protection, psychic powers
- Almond bitter Prosperity and money
- Frankincense Powerful vibrations drive out all negativity and evil; induces visions; aids in meditation, protection
- Willow Love, moon magic, protection
- and White Willow Bark
0.1 oz packaged in an acrylic container or a 0.5 oz recyclable container – *** Sold Out***.
Do not consume this incense or apply to any sensitive areas.
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code now.
- Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
- Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
- Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
- Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
- Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.