Fairy Smoke loose incense ingredients include:
- Amber – strengthens spell, absorbs negative energy, aids in manifestation
- Mugwort – Protection, psychic powers
- Copal – Purification, love
- Dittany of Crete – Manifestations of spirits, protection, astral projection
- Patchouli – Money, fertility, lust
- Cedar – Protection,prosperity and love
Fairy smoke loose incense may be purchased in a .1 oz tub or a .2 oz corked jar.
Happy customers said
***** My go to incense. Love it.
***** I just love this one!!
***** Had vivid dreams after burning this
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code for your instant discount.
- Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
- Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
- Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
- Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
- Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
You might also like