I use a bamboo base when making this empath protection loose incense so that it will burn longer. The herbs in the loose incense are ground to blend with the bamboo. When possible, the herbs and resin are infused with essential oils.
Empath Protection loose incense ingredients include:
- Angelica – Protection and healing in incense; protects and removes curses in baths
- Wood Betony – Protection and purification
- Birch – Protection, exorcism and purification
- Buckthorn – Protection
- Cypress – Healing, protection
- Horehound – Protection
- Sage – Protection, prosperity
- Patchouli – Money, fertility, lust
- Rosemary – Protection, love, purification – powerful cleansing and purifying vibrations
- Frankincense – Powerful vibrations drive out all negativity and evil; induces visions; aids in meditation, protection
- Oak – Protection, luck
Empath Protection loose incense is packaged in glassine bag or plastic PET jar.
Do not consume this incense or apply to any sensitive areas.
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code now.
Happy customers said
***** ❤❤❤ The smell!! Thank you and thank for the small gift.
***** I just got it today…I love it??
***** Fast shipping, perfect service 🙂 I absolutely love the smell! Thank you for the samples! Highly recommend this seller/shop! I will be back in the near future 🙂
***** All the products I have tried have all been wonderful. I can’t wait to place my next order and try some of her other items. Thank you!!!
***** Nice formulation, burns beautifully! Thank you for the lovely oil, too!
***** Smells absolutely wonderful 🙂 Thank you !!! I will be back 🙂
***** smells great, love this shop and seller! thank you
- Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
- Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
- Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
- Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
- Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.