Beauty for your body and soul, nymph style. Inspired by the spirits that renew the beauty of nature this explosion of red rose petals and alea salts, mixed with Epsom salts, Himalayan salt and essential oils, creates the ultimate pamper experience for every dimension of you. Oils and herbs magically work to spark your frisky side and relax your inner critic while rose and red clay heals and purifies your skin. Emerge from the bath emanating tuberose, lemon verbena, sandalwood, and sweet orange and feeling joy in you.
You will receive 4 oz packaged in a practical glass mason jar, more decorative hexagonal jar, or a glassene bag. If you select the bag please transfer the salts to a glass jar upon receiving; the essential oils will soak through the glassene bag.
Add your bath salts when the tub is ready for you. The gentle essential oils are damaged by extreme heat and adding them too early can lessen their impact.
Want a 20% instant discount? Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon code now.
Why do I need salts for my spiritual practice?
- Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you.
- Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
- Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
- Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step :). Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
- Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.