Awakening Blue Lotus Goddess Herb Bath with Wicca Oils, Himalayan Pink salt, Jasmine, & Lavender, bath soak for intuitive empaths –
makes a great bridal gift!
Features Blue Lotus petals, Blue Lotus absolut, Jasmine flowers, Jasmine Sambac essential oil, Lavender flowers, lavender essential oil and MORE > Red Alaea salt with red clay adds extra detox and leaves your skin feeling amazing. With a AAA smokey quartz for your tub for extra protection and soul healing.
3.75 oz in decorative jar
Please be aware bags cannot store essential oils for an extended period; if you order a bag, transfer the salts to a glass jar as soon as you receive them.
Although essential oils will eat bags and most plastics they are very sensitive to heat. Don’t add your salts to your bath water until you are ready to get in. If the water is too hot for you, it’s too hot for your essential oils.
For external use only. Do not apply to any sensitive areas. Please avoid essential oils when pregnant. By purchasing this product you are accepting all responsibility for use of this product.
Know your bath salts in your bath soak
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt bath – Himalayan pink salt is the remnant of a primordial ocean that evaporated long ago and it is a favorite among my clients, whether it’s the finer grind of the Himalayan pink salt in Goddess salts or the coarser, big pink bursts of color in many of the other bath soaks including Uncrossing. Himalayan pink salt is loaded with minerals like magnesium that can be absorbed through the skin, relieving stress in your muscles and soothing the mind.
- Dead Sea Salt bath – The Dead Sea has attracted visitors for centuries for the healing effects of its seasalt bath. Sea salt from the Dead Sea has 21 minerals and for the soul provides a deep empath healing experience. It is often under-appreciated because of its muted color, but make no mistake, this is a powerhouse sea salt. You’ll find these in the ultimate Protection Salts
- Epsom salt bath – Epsom salt is a base salt with good reason; they have long been the go-to home remedy for relieving stress, soothing sore muscles, and more. I like to think of them as making my own little ocean.
- Black Lava salt bath – the detoxifying benefits of activated charcoal in black lava salts are becoming very popular. They have long been used in magical salts for banishing negative energy and here in the Cross Roads salts you emerge from the tub feeling like you have truly left all old energy behind.
- Kiawe Smoked Sea Salt bath – This culinary salt uses Hawaiian sea salt smoked over Kiawe tree, a deep thorny tree seen as protective to our environment. The deep brown of the salt gives a deep smoky quartz look to the ultimate Protection salts
- Smoked Sea Salt bath – I use a smoked Sea salt that is all natural, solar evaporated, and gathered from the Pacific Ocean off the coast of California, then slowly smoked over Pacific Red Alder wood. Alder has long been considered a wood of protection, making this a perfect addition to the ultimate Protection salts
- Red Alaea salt bath – Red Alaea is traditional on the Hawaiian islands and has a gorgeous deep red color because it is created through natural evaporation of tidal pools mixed with red volcanic clay. Just like a fine mask the clay is believed to provide additional healing and detoxifying effects. This salt can be found in Nymph Nectar salts, giving your bath a lovely red tint floating with rose petals.