This Psychic Visions Wiccan Kit features Empath Essential oils, tools for witchcraft, divination & magic so that you can find balance and joy – this ritual kit makes sure that your lasting intentions are the right ones by helping you connect with your guides and higher self.
The Psychic Visions Wiccan Kit / Ritual kit includes
- Psychic Visions Wicca Oil (10 ml in a glass bottle with a steel roller) – This decadent and deceptively powerful oil with jasmine, rose, mugwort, valerian and more calm your senses and pique your intuition. This is a variation of traditional Wiccan recipes for a subtle but effective twist. The appearance of the bottle says it all; you can see the herbs infusing your oil steadily to empower your work.
- Divination Loose Incense (.2 oz )- Witches have long been known for telling the future, whether they use tarot cards, palms or tea leaves, and incense has always been an indispensable part of the process. Between the scent and the curl of the smoke a reliable incense for psychic visions and divination is a must have for most witches. This blend is a project that I have been working on for years, experimenting with recipes from different traditions to find the best combination for both the aesthetic and magickal aspects.
- Flying Oil Flying Ointment (5 ml) – No psychic endeavor is complete without flying ointment; the classic Flying Oil using deep magic and aromatherapy to provide a non-toxic flying ointment that WORKS.
- Your choice of
- Rainbow Quartz Crystal Ball with stand – With the reflections of light that reflect the vibrancy of the earth itself, rainbow quartz spheres add healing power to your space. Whether used for crystal ball gazing (scrying), aura cleansing, meditation, rituals or just as decoration, it radiate special energies that can be held in the palm of your hand.
- Blue Apatite (1 stone) – a stone that is so powerful yet so visually stunning is an absolute asset to the divination process. Hold the stone in the hand opposite of the hand you write with so that you may receive its power.
And you may add Psychic Visions Herb Bath with the Deluxe Psychic Visions Wiccan Kit –
- Psychic Visions Bath Salt (3.75 oz in glassine bag or bath tea bag) – There is something so soothing about a bath with salts. It’s no wonder that a bath is critical to so many prominent psychics’ routines. This blend includes Epsom salts, Himalayan Sea Salts, and dendritic salts with organic herbs and essential oils. The scent is amazing! I tweaked a few traditional recipes so that you get the powerful traditional elements combined with twists to keep your experience anything from routing. Ingredients include jasmine, rosemary, lavender, rose, mugwort, sandalwood and more. If you have sensitive plumbing you may get the salts in a sealed bath tea bag – no mess to clean up after!
Want a 20% instant discount? Get your coupon code HERE for a 20% instant discount off your order.
Telling the future has always been an important tool of the trade for witches. Whether you use tarot cards, crystals, tea leaves, or runes, you can always use a little help along the way. The Psychic Visions Wiccan Kit uses ancient knowledge and powerful plant energies to soothe your mind and ready your soul.
I have selected traditional ingredients and combined them with own little secrets to create a stunning helper in your quest to connect.
Happy Customers said
- ***** Love it! Always a wonderful experience with your wares!
- ***** I love this item. The smell of it is just so amazing. I just hope that it helps with my photo readings that I do.
- ***** In love with this kit! Smells so good! Just what I was looking for! ❤️
- ***** Fragrance with a purpose. Love it.
- ***** I loveeee the incense such a pretty smell, i love this so much!
- ***** I wear this scent daily!
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
- Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you. Adding scent to your meditation intensifies your experience.
- Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
- Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including healing the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
- Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
- Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
You might also like
Legal Disclaimer – I take spiritual work very seriously, but the law requires that all paranormal items be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this product. Services should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.