The Grieving Wiccan kit is designed for intuitive empaths and witches to help you deal with the anxiety and pain of grief and loss. To help with empath healing, specific Wicca oils provide aromatherapy assistance and the Himalayan pink salt herb bath give you a comforting space for mourning and heartbreak.
If I could hug you I would. I know that pain that stops you in your tracks and it’s hard to catch your breath. I promise griefing will get easier but for now it is time to take care of yourself. It will be a while before things are great. But now let’s start with peace.
We’re all survivors; give yourself or a loved one currently struggling with the grieving process the tools to calm and center yourself, particularly during this time of year when absence is so dearly felt. These depression stages are intense; care for yourself and your loved ones this holiday season so that you don’t just survive, you make beautiful new memories.
The Grieving Wiccan Kit for empaths and white witches
Included in the Grieving Wiccan kit:
- Wicca oils blend (5 ml): Calming – This refined elegant essential oil blend features Neroli, Jasmine and more. The comfort surrounds you with every breath
- Breathe Herb Bath Salts (3.75 oz in decorative jar) with calendula and helichrysum: This bath soak with Himalayan pink salt is designed to surround you with gentle nurturing when you need it most with powerful and beautiful aromatherapy. The essential oils that balm your soul include fennel, calendula, Sandalwood, Rosewood, Clary Sage and more. Delicate Helichrysum flowers float around you, filling the air with their gentle scent and nurturing your skin.
- Chrysocolla (1 stone) – A stone of communication for expression, empowerment and teaching. The serenity of its turquoise-blue color discharges negative energies, calms, and allows truth and inner wisdom to surface and be heard.
- Flying Oil Flying Ointment (5 ml) – This is a non-toxic flying ointment and safe for sensitive systems but the magic in this is serious stuff.
Curious about what others have said?
- Packaged beautifully and couldn’t have come at a better time. Thank you for the care you take!
You can read more reviews here.
For external use only. Do not apply to any sensitive areas. Please avoid essential oils when pregnant. By purchasing this product you are accepting all responsibility for use of this product.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
- Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you. Adding scent to your meditation intensifies your experience.
- Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
- Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including healing the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
- Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
- Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
You might also like
Legal Disclaimer – I take spiritual work very seriously, but the law requires that all paranormal items be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this product. Services should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.