The Deluxe Me Kit Wiccan Kit for Journey Work and Spirit Healing helps you in finding your Purpose, your Tribe, and manifesting joy; for Empath witches this Essential Oil tool kit transforms your meditation practice and witchcraft by blending herbalism, aromatherapy and crystal healing to optimize the environment around your work.
Life is hard and the person we visualized being can often be so far from the person that we have become that you just feel lost and confused about how things went off course.
During these times we become cut off from ourselves, our gifts, and the person we were meant to be.
The Me Kit is just that; a kit about you being you and everything is designed to soothe your mind and settle your nerves while you tap into those parts of yourself that got pushed aside along the way. As you integrate yourself back into wholeness, these meditation tools ready you for joy and guide you through the process of accepting and embracing the parts of yourself that you rejected along the way.
Included in the Deluxe Me Kit Wiccan Kit
- Solar Wicca Oil Essential oil blend features essential oils and crystals selected specifically for the their ability to ground you, clear blocked energies in your Solar Plexus Chakra, and expand your consciousness. The crystals are explored in depth below; some of the aromatherapy benefits as outlined by Cunningham include Lavender EO, flowers – associated with spiritual love, lavender calms the mind and brings peace; Frankincense EO – produces heightened awareness of spiritual realm, raises energetic vibrations; Geranium EO – calms and refreshes the body, provides protection, instills happiness; Juniper EO – provides protection, purification and healing; Lemon EO – provides healing, physical energy and purification; Rose EO, flowers – loving energy associated with happiness and peace, raises energetic vibrations
- Cerridwen’s Cauldron Flying Ointment for Lucid Dreaming (5 ml) – This lucid dreaming witches flying ointment is fresh and sweeter than typical flying ointments. The dominant scent is Neroli and the immediate feelings are sensual and deep forest magic. The real magic happens when you go to sleep however; Calea Zacatechichi is the secret ingredient, called the dream herb because of it’s ability to promote more meaningful, vivid dreams and potential for lucid dreams.
- Peaceful Easy Loose Incense – Gentle and sweet with a Mandarin Orange and honey scent this loose incense featuring Dagga is deceptively light; Dagga has a light sedative effect when burned and relaxes your mind and readies you for any magical work. The sweet scent fills your space with a peaceful energy that is perfect for deep inner work, self care or shamanic/journey work
- Rose Quartz Sphere
- Goddess Awakened Herb Bath Bath Salts with Blue Lotus, Jasmine Sambac, and Lavender, as well as AAA Smoky Quartz
Know your Stones? Borrow a book from my shelf (Simmons & Ahsian, The Book of Stones)
1. Amber – Many stones help us to connect with Light, but Amer brings us to Warmth. The energies of Amber are very solar, and they have the quality of creating a comfortable sense of warmth, health and well-being in the wearer. Amber carries the vibration of organic life, perhaps because it came from living trees, and that makes it feel very friendly and familiar to us. Amber has always been valued by humans for both its beauty and its healing qualities, and our long history of positive regard for amber makes it a substance we tend to immediately like. Perhaps there is some ‘species memory’ that makes us realize the wholesome and beneficial traits of Amber – whatever the reason, the association seems good for both sides. Amber is recommended to be worn or carried by anyone recovering from illness or injury, because its warm and nurturing energies put us in touch with our own essential strength and security. It is excellent for convalescence, because it warms the inner being and activates the life force, as well as one’s emotional desire for wellness. It helps one to see the path of recovery and have the courage and confidence to follow it. Because Amber carries the vibration of life force, it helps us bring more of that energy into all levels of our beings. It can help one achieve longevity, and it is a beneficial stone to be worn… Not everyone can … move to a warm, sunny climate…but Amber facilitates the activation of a warm, sunny ‘interior climate’. Amber can also spur one’s innate capacity to manifest prosperity. Affirmation: I call forth the cleansing and healing of my energy field, and I embrace the blessings of physical life.
2. Malachite – Malachite is one of the most important stones for protection from negative energies. It permeates the auric field with positive vibrations and strengthens the natural energetic ‘shell’ which can screen out hostile forces. It activates the psychic ‘radar; via which one ‘feels’ the presence of danger. It offers a ‘cloak of invisibility’ which can keep one from being noticed by those who might pose a threat to one’s emotional or physical well-being. It even accentuates the vibrational equivalent of ‘luck’, in which synchronicities seem to conspire to keep one safe and protected. Malachite emanates the healthies energy pattern for the heart. It benefits both the emotional heart and the pump itself through its harmonization of the heart chakra. It assists one in maintaining emotional balance, in which one remains in a positive, benevolent state but is not tempted to take on the emotional baggage of others. It also offers an enhanced ability to see where one’s own emotional traps and pitfalls lie, and to avoid them. … Malachite is one of the few green Fire element minerals. It holds the ‘male’ or yang polarity of copper’s powerful electrical conductivity. The energy of Malachite strengthens our ability to take action in the world and to create form from our thoughts and ideas. It stimulates the solar-plexus chakra and promotes one’s alignment with, and expression of, both personal and Divine Will. Its energy drives one to create and manifest one’s desires and dreams. Malachite carries the frequency of the enlightened leader…. Affirmation: I align my personal will with my understanding of Divine will, and I move forward with clarity and confidence.
3. Clear quartz – Clear Quartz is by far the most versatile and multidimensional stone in the mineral realm. Three of its key properties are energy amplification, programmability and memory. Unlike most other stones, which carry certain relatively fixed properties, Clear Quartz can be ‘programmed’ by one’s focused intention to assist one is achieving virtually any goal in inner or outer life. Sitting in meditation with a piece of Clear Quartz, one can visualize an image of one’s intention or desired outcome within the crystal, and this will have the effect of powerful psychic amplification. After such a session, or especially if one practices the same programming repeatedly with the same crystal, numerous inner and outer events will seem to conspire synchronistically to bring about the manifestation of one’ wish. Of course, the more one makes a personal effort to achieve the goal, the more opportunities there will be for such beneficial synchronicities to occur. However experiments with this type of intention amplification are likely to yield surprisingly powerful results and can also assist one in coming to fully believe in the invisible power of focused intent. The fact that the programmed crystal ‘remembers’ and amplifies the power of one’s desire can greatly assist one in ‘holding the pattern’ of energy long enough and strongly enough for manifestation to occur. Clear Quartz is also a stone of Light, bringing heightened spiritual awareness to whoever wears, carries or meditated with it. It provides a clear corridor for the higher vibrational frequencies of the realm of Spirit to be transmitted and translated into the world of physical form. Sleeping with a Clear Quartz can enhance the vividness of dreams, and holding a Clear Quartz will often deepen one’s experience of meditation. Clear Quartz can be used to amplify the energies of other stones or to blend and enhance the energies of groups of stones. … Clear Quartz can be used for almost any metaphysical purpose, include healing, consciousness expansion, chakra opening, communication with guides, past-life recall, inter-dimensional travel, polarity balancing, enhancement of meditation and dreaming, attracting and sending love, generating prosperity and just about anything else one might imagine.
4. Black Tourmaline – Black Tourmaline crystals are ideal for psychic protection for anyone who must work or live in challenging places or circumstances. Carrying or meditating with one of these stones can keep one’s auric field clear of imbalance, even in the presence of destructive energies. We all know that we often encounter individuals or situations that emanate ‘bad vibes’. Indeed, we can sometimes broadcast them ourselves. Black Tourmaline crystals act like etheric vacuum cleaners, clearing oneself and one’s surroundings of negativity and disharmony. In addition, where such influences are not a problem, Black Tourmaline can provide high levels of purification which serve to elevate one’s consciousness. Another application for Black Tourmaline is in etheric purification. Carrying one of these stones in the pocket, holding one in meditation, or sleeping with one in the pillowcase will provide a refreshing dose of cleansing for the auric field and all dimensions of the etheric body. This clearing influence can even echo down into the physical form. These crystals are also recommended for ridding oneself of negative thoughts, anxieties, anger and ideas of unworthiness. The purification available through Black Tourmaline is powerful, and it is an energy needed by all of us in these challenging times. … It has the ability to transmute and purify negative energy, turning it into usable energy. This is especially important as one fully opens one’s psychic and empathic abilities – Black Tourmaline acts to protect one’s energy field against attachments, entities and energetic debris. Black Tourmaline is also an electrical gemstone and can be used to purify and regulate the electrical and other energetic systems of the body. It is especially useful for those who experience high levels of stress in their work or home lives…. Affirmation: I banish all negative attachments, within and without. I am purified, grounded and centered upon the Earth.
5. Rose Quartz – Rose Quartz is the quintessential stone of love – love for oneself, one’s life partner, children, family, friends, community, the Earth, the Universe and the Divine. Meditating with one of these stones provides an envelope of love energy around oneself and activates the heart chakra for the emanation of one’s innate love. When one is truly experiencing love, one is not thinking about giving and receiving, because the lover and the beloved have become one. Rose Quartz helps dissolve one’s boundaries of isolation and mistrust and moves one into the sense of union with the All that I the essence at the core of the heart. Healing the heart of its wounds and reawakening its trust is one of Rose Quartz’s gifts. Its soothing vibrations are a balm to the emotions, and they calm and cleanse the entire auric field. It engenders the release of tension and stress, the dissolution of anger and resentment, the dispelling of fear and suspicion, and the rebirth of hope and faith in the benevolence of the Universe. Rose Quartz is clearly feminine in tone, and it is one of the stones of the Great Mother. It not only activates the human heart chakra – it also links one’s personal heart to the heart of the Earth and the Heart of the Universe. Its love vibrations can penetrate down to the cellular level, reprogramming the cells for joy and longevity rather than despair and death. This reprogramming capacity is the source of the healing potential of Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz is one of the most important stones to wear; to use in meditation, sleep and body layouts, and to keep in one’s environment. Placing a good-sized chunk of Rose Quartz in each room of one’s house can fill the entire structure with it’s gentle energies, keeping the energy of love in focus for all who live there. For one’s meditation or sleeping room, a Rose Quartz in every corner is not overdoing it. At work, a Rose Quartz around one’s neck or on one’s desk can keep one’s interactions with others in the highest possible state of harmony. Rose Quartz can stimulate the crown chakra, third eye and throat chakra, bringing them into harmony and unity with the heart. Even the lower chakras respond favorably to the abundance of love energy which flows from the heart under the influence of Rose Quartz. This stone is ideal to give to anyone, even strangers. As talismans of love, Rose Quartz stones can spread compassion and gentle understanding throughout the world. … Don’t let the soft pink color and soothing energy of this stone fool you into discounting its power. Rose Quartz is one of the most important stones of our time. … Affirmation: I open my heart to receive and express the energy of love.
6. Smoky Quartz – Smoky Quartz is one of the premier grounding stones. It can help even the spaciest individuals get their ‘land legs’ so they can fully function as physical beings. When one is working in the higher realms, activating the upper chakras in the body and aligning them with the nonphysical chakras above the head. Smoky Quartz can help one come back to the body and the physical world. It also facilitated the grounding of spiritual information, making it possible to do something practical and beneficial with the insights one receives in the rarefied atmosphere of the higher vibrational planes. … Smoky Quartz offers protection from negative energies in one’s environment. It can absorb and transmute almost unlimited amounts of negativity by grounding it in the Earth, where it can neutralized. It is a good stone for ‘keeping things clear’ by purging the atmosphere of unspoken resentments or suppressed conflicts. One can pick up a Smoky Quartz when one is in a very bad mood, and a few minutes later one may wonder where the mood went! Because Smoky Quartz pulls in negativity so easily, even though most of it is grounded in the Earth, it is still good idea to energetically cleanse the stone on a regular basis. … Smoky Quartz in one of the most powerful grounding and clearing stones available. Like the smoke of a sage bundle, the energy of Smoky Quartz cleanses and clears the aura and energetic systems. It assists one in connecting to the Earth and completing the electrical circuit between one’s physical body and the planet. … Because it is already resonant with the frequencies of radiation, it can effectively be used to counter excessive electromagnetic fields, such as those emitted by computers and other electronics, or by other sources of natural radiation in one’s environment. … Affirmation: I am grounded and centered in my physical body, and I work step-by-step to achieve my goals.
Why do I need an oil for my spiritual practice?
• Scent is such a powerful and underappreciated sense. It connects your awareness to memories, it heals you and inspires you. Adding scent to your meditation intensifies your experience.
• Energetically essential oils and herbs carry the vibration of the plant that they are derived from. When you use a natural oil, incense, spray, salve or candle you are adding the magical properties of the plant’s vibration to your own, strengthening your ritual.
• Empath Self Care. Think of it as self-care for what makes you drawn to the practice. Because empaths are so sensitive to energy it is only natural that so many are drawn to the Craft where you learn how to flow with the energy around you and direct it towards your intention. The essential oils for each recipe is selected specifically for a mix of magical AND aromatherapy reasons, including to heal the strain of carrying others energy all day, every day.
• Novice Looking for Connection. It’s wonderful when you can join open groups to learn witchcraft but it’s hard to really experience the joy when there are no covens accepting in your area and you second guess yourself at every step . Having prepared tools can assist you in feeling comfortable with what you are doing as a solitary practitioner. You can also check out my blog and view “inserts” to see rituals for past Sabbats, etc.
• Blocked or Trying to Reconnect with your Spiritual Practice or Just Human and Really Busy? Realistically we all get bogged down in the day to day and can kind of half-a** it in a ritual, time that we have set aside to connect with our deepest beliefs. You know how good it is for you to really connect to Divine energy but you can’t get out of your head enough to get there; bringing oils to your practice can help get you there.
You might also like
Legal Disclaimer – I take spiritual work very seriously, but the law requires that all paranormal items be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years old. I am not responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this product. Services should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.