Invoke Goddess Artemis, the Goddess of the Hunt, with this Deluxe Goddess Artemis Wiccan Kit filled to the brim with meditation and divination tools including a dressed flying ointment and a sage essential oil spray for clearing and grounding your space; Invoking Goddess Artemis can help you tackle those challenges that face you, summoning the Warrior Spirit to inspire you and connect with Nature Spirits and allies to assist you as the veil thins.
Included in the Deluxe Goddess Artemis Wiccan kit:
- Goddess Artemis Wicca Oil is crafted with essential oils and empath stones for invoking the Goddess of the Hunt to draw Warrior Spirit inspiration and connecting with Nature Spirits in your ritual work; this witchcraft supply with its crisp essential oil blend selected to ground and energize you will allow you to diagnose your desires in meditation and build plans to dominate. The Goddess Artemis Wicca oil blend is safe to apply directly to the skin, especially your pulse points as the heat of your blood and your own personal biochemistry blends with the ingredients to the make the scent as unique as you are. You may also easily use the roller to dress candles for spell work or to fill your space with the beautiful healing scent. Some of the essential oils included in the Goddess Artemis Wicca oil blend are Mugwort, Frankincense, Jasmine, Lemon Verbena, Bay Laurel and more. Packaged in a 10 ml bottle with a steel roller bottle anddressed with Amethyst, Moss Agate, Gold Sheen Obsidian, and Clear Quartz
- Through the Mists loose incense made with Wicca oils and magical herbs helps witches and empaths in meditation and magical work through the thinning veil with the extra grounding and protection they need. To match the idea of safety with journey work, I crafted the Through the Mists loose incense with the idea of you moving wherever you needed to go through the thinning of the veil with protection and strength around you. The dominant scents are sweet Mugwort or Artemesia and Oppoponax (also known as Sweet Myrrh), balanced by the earthy pungency of traditional divination herbs and old world protection. Complex and deeply magical, this loose incense is packed with all the herbs and essential oils you need for divination, connection and protection. The curing process has created a depth to the herbs and oils that the scent is delicious without being too smoky. Through the Mists Loose Incense is packaged in a .2 oz glass corked jar.
- Flying Oil Flying Ointment (non-toxic, 1/2 oz, dressed) – Not only is it calming and comforting, it will help you to understand and find solutions. Featuring aromatherapy and magical herbalism, Flying Oil has a deeply mystical scent dominated by Blue Yarrow, Wormwood and the herb favored by the Oracle of Delphi. Whether you are looking to relax, soothe your mind and rest, or engage in engrossing divination, Flying Oil will help you achieve the state of mine to meet your goals. This 1/2 oz delight is dressed with Mugwort, Sage, and Chamomile
- Smudge It Spray, Dressed – Cleansing and clearing old energy is critical to successful spell work. Smudging with sage, cedar, or lavender is traditional but burning smudge wands is messy, indiscreet, and harsh for those with allergies or breathing difficulties. Smudge sprays are a convenient way to prepare your space for witchcraft. Sprays also allow you to combine the benefits of different smudges without burning multiple wands. Smudge It cleanses your space of negative energies while inviting spirit guides and ancestors to join you in ceremony. Ingredients include Sage, Cedar, Lavender, Copal, Frankincense, & Myrrh, dressed with Amethyst, Moss Agate, Black Obsidian, Smoky Quartz, and Clear Quartz. Packaged in a 15 ml clear glass spray bottle to clear and protect your space while raising your vibration to maximize your ritual, meditation, and life.
- Your choice of empath stone (1 stone) includes:
- Bloodstone – The energy of Bloodstone offers support and courage during times of adversity. It lends strength to the physical body and can help one maintain stamina during extreme difficulty. It also provides emotional support by helping one find the courage to follow one’s heart and take action in perceiving the correct course of action and can help one remain true to one’s path when faced with discouragement or resistance. It is often viewed as the stone of the ‘spiritual warrior’. Its combination of Quartz and Red Jasper energies makes it ideal for those who feel abandoned by others, due to their pursuit of their spiritual path. It is excellent for those who are afraid of making decision or who feel they need extra support in persevering with difficult actions. … Affirmation: I am at home and alive in my physical body, which vibrates at its optimal level of strength, vitality and purity, and I act for the highest good of all.
- Hypersthene – Hypersthene is a stone of psychic vision. Holding a piece to the third eye, I could immediately see vivid images, as if in a waking dream. Once one is attuned to this stone and can direct one’s intention with good control, the visions on encounters tend to be of situations one wishes to see and understand better. If there are problems or difficulties one wishes to solve, the symbolic content of the visions provided by Hypersthene will frequently direct one to a helpful answer. Hypersthene is also a stone of magic. Its visionary qualities can aid those who wish to manifest their intentions, by increasing the capacity to envision a desired situation clearly and send it out into the morphic fields of the inner worlds, where it will be received and from which the response will come…In spiritual self-healing, Hypersthene can be used to promote the healing process through creative visualizations. … In the emotional realm, Hypersthene helps one to understand, accept and heal one’s shadow side. We create the shadow by judging ourselves negatively, or by accepting the negative judgments of others, and pushing those aspects of ourselves into the unconscious. The later manifest as compulsive behaviors, bad dreams or psychological problems or various sorts. Using Hypersthene in meditation helps one to inwardly see and accept the judged and disregarded parts of our nature, expanding one’s conscious self-awareness and bringing one int a state of wholeness. … Affirmation: I call forth the visions of truth that will unveil my gifts and show me the path of my highest destiny.
- Moonstone – Moonstone is the gem of the High Priestess, keeper of the feminine mysteries. In its reflected light we can project and thereby observe the hidden truths that reside in the depths of ourselves, out of the light of consciousness. Moonstone is a talisman for the inward journey, and meditation with it can take one deep into the self. What is revealed there is often recognized as the missing piece or pieces of the puzzle of one’s life – parts of the soul that have been left behind or forgotten. Moonstone can also take one on a journey into past lives. It is an ideal stone to wear during past-life regression sessions. It can reveal to women their feminine power and their connection to the goddess. For men, it allows the expression of the feminine side, an important step on the path to wholeness. …Moonstone has long been valued in helping one move closer to the Great Mother. When Moonstone is employed by females, it initiates the kundalini energy and promotes the psychic ability of clairvoyance. When utilized by males, it stimulates the right side of the brain, encouraging nonlinear thinking and emotional balance. In both sexes its frequency aids in clearing the aura, activating the sixth and seventh chakras and the central chakric column of energy. …Moonstone asks us to celebrate the milestones and rites of passage each new cycle brings. Just as the moon herself grows full and wanes, so, too, do the aspects of our lives. …. Affirmation: I call forth the energies of the deep Feminine and I open myself to the inner gifts of the goddess.
- Moss Agate – The deep, clear energy of Moss Agate assists one in connecting with Earth energy and the devic realm. The stone is grounding in the sense that is assists one in connecting to the Earth, at the same time that it stimulates psychic contact with elementals and Nature spirits. Moss Agate can be employed to assist one in bringing ideas and concepts into being through its grounding influence. It is an excellent stone for use in abundance work, as it promotes the sense of the all things being provided for us within creation. Its energy is supportive to physical health, wealth and spiritual understanding of all aspects of the natural world. … Affirmation: I am balanced and stable, health and whole and at home on the Earth.
You might also be interested in Goddess Artemis Wicca Oil in one of our kits: